Bud issue

Monkeyslut

420 Member
I have a bud issue on my white widow auto flowers. They are at ten weeks in coco and I hand water. I had a heat issue for a few days (82 degrees) and a high nute issue. I flushed them and fixed the heat issue. Is there any way to save these?

82 is not really a problem
They definitely are over fed

But there is something else going on. It looks like your plants have experienced some light cycle confusion. Hence the single bladed leaves. This can happen when light cycle times are erratic- timers are off, or dark periods are interrupted by the grower. They get confused about whether they’re begging or flowering.

Idk looks fine to me... with enough air movement 82 isnt high for flower...keep it up they look nice

Thank you for the info. It’s getting hot here and I have been checking the temps a lot so I’m sure the light schedule was screwed up. Gonna let the lights and a/c do their thing and only water when the lights are on. Flushed both pots with sledgehammer and gonna start with molasses and then half the amount of nutes ( foxfarm ). Fall and winter grows were great, first summer grow in an out building. I got anxious and didn’t want to lose them from heat.

I have a bud issue on my white widow auto flowers. They are at ten weeks in coco and I hand water. I had a heat issue for a few days (82 degrees) and a high nute issue. I flushed them and fixed the heat issue. Is there any way to save these?

They are reverting back to veg. Ive done it myself by messing with the cycle.

Back
Top Bottom