Seedlings seemed to stop growing

viper564

420 Member
hello first time grower from the murder mitten. i have what i feel are issues with my seedlings. white widow autos popped taproots sunday planted on monday sprouted between tuesday and Wednesday and seemed stagnant for the rest of the time. been spraying with a bottle mister when top of coco is dry. heat set between 76 and 81 and humidity is between 60 and 75. question is am i doing something wrong or am i being impatient

Attachments

• 34230.jpeg
    34230.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 117
  • 34229.jpeg
    34229.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 126
  • 34224.jpeg
    34224.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 121
While it may not look like it's growing above the soil.....a lot is happening below the soil right now. Also in my signature there's a link written about watering properly. Many say it's a must read for new growers.

Both posts above are correct...it is too wet and the roots are growing at this point, not the part you see...that will pop in a week or more. Don't water for another 2 days and when you do, water around the inner rim of the pot...make the plants roots reach for what it needs...they always will survive if there is water to be found but it is easy to soak and rot the roots, which will kill it.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom