Seedlings seem to be stalled? Test run

pointer80

Hello all, First time growing in years. I got some seeds from a friend to practice with before my seeds arrive from the seed bank so I would know a little more about what I am doing. I used paper towel method to sprout seeds and then planted them into seed starter mix and they popped up fine but then just seemed to stall out. They been like this for a couple days at least. I have them under a aero garden light while I get my tent set up. I know the aero garden light(blurple led) works great on other herbs etc. Is the light the cause or something else? Like I said I want to work the bugs out before my good seeds arrive. Thanks all.

Attachments

• IMG_5269.JPG
    IMG_5269.JPG
    603.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5271.JPG
    IMG_5271.JPG
    342.4 KB · Views: 37
That's a good idea to do a test run.

What's the temps in that coco?

Low temps and low light strength might be the cause. Just speculation for now....

Without knowing much about your testers, I'd say you passed. The beans could also be a limiting factor. Id stick with the heat matt though. That's great for rooting and that's the goal right now.

Ambient temps are fine. Growing is patience and vice versa.....

Without knowing much about your testers, I'd say you passed. The beans could also be a limiting factor. Id stick with the heat matt though. That's great for rooting and that's the goal right now.

Ambient temps are fine. Growing is patience and vice versa.....
That's what I figured too. I want to get them into my tent by tomorrow hopefully

Back
Top Bottom