Seedling stopped growing

johnlx

Hey y’all! I started an early grow just as a test because I’m a newby and without too many expectations because it’s not very sunny yet however it’s an automatic seed from a good brand I soaked the seed in paper and it didn’t germinate so I put it in soil and it did I just got impatient, now here’s the deal yesterday was the 7th day since the plant sprouted and I planted it directly in a 5 gallon pot outdoor, the plant is never under 10 degrees Celsius and at daytime it’s around 15/20 and its been getting some sun despite some outcast days, the thing is the seedling looks healthy I did a micro dose of nutrients yesterday day 7 to see what happens is there a chance the plant is making some roots and with some warmer temps coming and sun it will start growing? It has been like this for like 4 days with tiny leaves. I’m pretty sure it’s a sun issue and maybe temperature and when I do it in may it will be way better conditions just wanted to see this little automatic guy thrive (don’t mind the soil I just watered it was pretty dry it’s a lot of soil) I hit the seedling stage February 25 I live in southern Europe I think it should grow because it’s automatic anyway and it’s not that cold anymore let’s see if these few cold days didn’t shock it too much but I would see damage already I kept it inside at night let’s just hope it’s still growing roots what do y’all think

6517853E-3E8A-4334-8D17-762A5DE00CE1.jpeg

Hey y’all! I started an early grow just as a test because I’m a newby and without too many expectations because it’s not very sunny yet however it’s an automatic seed from a good brand I soaked the seed in paper and it didn’t germinate so I put it in soil and it did I just got impatient, now here’s the deal yesterday was the 7th day since the plant sprouted and I planted it directly in a 5 gallon pot outdoor, the plant is never under 10 degrees Celsius and at daytime it’s around 15/20 and its been getting some sun despite some outcast days, the thing is the seedling looks healthy I did a micro dose of nutrients yesterday day 7 to see what happens is there a chance the plant is making some roots and with some warmer temps coming and sun it will start growing? It has been like this for like 4 days with tiny leaves. I’m pretty sure it’s a sun issue and maybe temperature and when I do it in may it will be way better conditions just wanted to see this little automatic guy thrive (don’t mind the soil I just watered it was pretty dry it’s a lot of soil) I hit the seedling stage February 25 I live in southern Europe I think it should grow because it’s automatic anyway and it’s not that cold anymore let’s see if these few cold days didn’t shock it too much but I would see damage already I kept it inside at night let’s just hope it’s still growing roots what do y’all think

6517853E-3E8A-4334-8D17-762A5DE00CE1.jpeg
Read @Emilya Green post on watering and it’s too cold. I’d keep it inside under a regular led light for now. CL🍀

Read @Emilya Green post on watering and it’s too cold. I’d keep it inside under a regular led light for now. CL🍀
thanks for reply! I think the conditions are not too good rn i dont have artificial light just a pretty weak full sprectum led im doing it at night! ill try to grow it as an experiment anyway the summer here is around 30 to 35 celsius defenetely should be able to grow thanks a lot! imma wait for may 5th wich is the 1st 14 hour sunlight day :p

You need patience. I have one like yours
about a week old. They grow slowly. Autos may be quicker than the photo periods. But as one member told me, sprouts need light and they will grow quickly. Mine are indoors and get LED
sun. Good luck.
imma gonna get a 1000 power led with all the grow tent setup after my summer auto harvest ill just use the sun this summer bcs sun here is so good and all conditions are perfect thanks! ill keep hope despite not being too sunny right now in the late winter :p

imma gonna get a 1000 power led with all the grow tent setup after my summer auto harvest ill just use the sun this summer bcs sun here is so good and all conditions are perfect thanks! ill keep hope despite not being too sunny right now in the late winter :p
ill def do some plants when the time is appropriate this year i just wanted to have some notions before i did it too like how to germinate and stuff

ill def do some plants when the time is appropriate this year i just wanted to have some notions before i did it too like how to germinate and stuff
Seedling stage is 2 weeks for auto same as photoperiod it will start growing fast after that ive also grew photo and auto together they grew at the same rate. Veg for me is usually 5 to 6 weeks including seedling stage with autos then they will flower. If u do grow again in cooler temps look for strains that grow in cold weather
  • Banana purple punch auto.
  • Purple lemonade auto.
  • Wedding glue auto.
  • Gelato auto.
  • Strawberry pie auto.
  • Gorilla cookies auto.
  • Gorilla zkittlez auto.
  • Blackberry auto
These strains grow in snowy conditions

Germinating is ez, what I do is line a match box with fine grit sandpaper and shake the seeds to scuff them. Then mix 1 part peroxide to ten parts water and soak for a hour. Wet/ moisten a paper towel with solution and place seeds inside then fold them in the towel. Place towel in a ziplock bag and put in a warm dark place. Check daily. CL🍀

Seedling stage is 2 weeks for auto same as photoperiod it will start growing fast after that ive also grew photo and auto together they grew at the same rate. Veg for me is usually 5 to 6 weeks including seedling stage with autos then they will flower. If u do grow again in cooler temps look for strains that grow in cold weather
  • Banana purple punch auto.
  • Purple lemonade auto.
  • Wedding glue auto.
  • Gelato auto.
  • Strawberry pie auto.
  • Gorilla cookies auto.
  • Gorilla zkittlez auto.
  • Blackberry auto
These strains grow in snowy conditions
Thanks for your reply! I’ll grow in May/June it’s very hot and sunny here in the summer where I live idk if it could be too hot because some days in July we get like 40 something degrees Celsius but it should be fine with a lot of water 😅

It’s been 2 weeks now it’s starting to grow a second set of true leaf ! I bent it a little removing the water bottle it was covered with 2 days ago and did a little bend but didn’t break should be fine I hope it’s growing good the sun is out finally

Back
Top Bottom