Seedling stopped growing

crrehak

so this is my first time trying to grow. My seedling has been 'stuck' like this for 3 days... it hasn't grew any further. humidity in the room varies from 45-55% and the temps are between 76-80. 400w mh is about 28 inches from the plant.

I've been watering the bottom of the rockwool cube and kind of just misting the plant just when it begins to dry out. When should i start worrying? if at all.

2LuUB.jpg

The seedling looks ok to me. How often are you looking at it? During my first grow, I'd be in there every hour looking and wasn't able to tell that they had grown at all.

But you've done a good thing by taking a picture! Give it a couple of days or so and then compare to this picture and I think you'll be surprised at how much it's grown! Comparing my plants to the weekly pictures that I was taking was the only way I could tell any growth had taken place.

Now, I only check the plants once (sometimes twice) a day and can notice the growth.

so this is my first time trying to grow. My seedling has been 'stuck' like this for 3 days... it hasn't grew any further. humidity in the room varies from 45-55% and the temps are between 76-80. 400w mh is about 28 inches from the plant.

I've been watering the bottom of the rockwool cube and kind of just misting the plant just when it begins to dry out. When should i start worrying? if at all.

2LuUB.jpg

Oh, it's only been a few days. Some plants will just take their time in the beginning, and I think you should be a little bit patient.

It looks like things are going well to me. I don't think you need to worry just yet.

i haven't posted to this forum in about a week my apologies. It's growing great now, my first leaf set got burnt from the lights i think and i got more leaf sets coming in now. I'll post a picture when I get home this evening.

Temps 77-80
Reservoir temp 75
PH 5.9
Humidity 40%

Yes, I have a fan blowing on it, i also have a fan blowing right at the light to reduce radiant heat. The Light is abut 26 inches from the plant... i'm gonna start lowering it once the roots come out of the netpot. I started a very weak nutrient solution.

hey guys i went ahead and start a grow journal here as well, i had one on another blog, but i like the vibe here better so i'm gonna post on both...

so if anyone is interested:
First Grow - Orange Kush

thanks for the help already guys/gals

Back
Top Bottom