Seedlings and LED'S

swwilson20

First time grower here, and I'm almost 5 days from sprout on my oldest seedling and nearly 3 on my youngest. I am using a 220W LED inside of a GGT 2X2.5 I have a humidifier helping out to keep it at nearly 70%. Temps are okay, 76 during day and it drops to around 67 with the lights off. Running lights on a 18 on and 6 off schedule. My light is roughly 24 inches from top of seedlings. I would like to know the rate at which I move my light closer to my plants. Any help would be appreciated!

LED lights produce much less heat than MH/HPS... You should be able to go 18"... If you choose to do so just watch the plants! They will tell you much more than I will... Learn to "listen" (by that I mean watch) what they are saying... If they start to look stressed back it off. If they look fine after a few days try it a little closer till you feel comfortable with what you see... Growing is all about learning... It will click eventually and you'll get it...

LED lights produce much less heat than MH/HPS... You should be able to go 18"... If you choose to do so just watch the plants! They will tell you much more than I will... Learn to "listen" (by that I mean watch) what they are saying... If they start to look stressed back it off. If they look fine after a few days try it a little closer till you feel comfortable with what you see... Growing is all about learning... It will click eventually and you'll get it...

Follow this instructions and you will be fine :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom