BagsNewbie

Both seedlings have poor leaf growth , They were both stretched to begin with,,,Since then growth on the leaves has been very slow,,,
I'm hoping that the babies are just attempting to find their feet as the pot they were placed in is rather big for a seedling,,,BUT they both have first oval leaves, First set of true leaves(Even if they are very tiny leaves) I noticed on one of the seedlings it has three leaves instead of two,,,, Is this a problem? Good.Bad? Any ideas on what it could be,,,,
Medium-- Gtound soil (not the best) but needs be,,
Not the best lighting, I have a 250w led light only giving off wa white light,
And also a 35w bulb running warm light also,, (Poor lighting I know)
I can take pictures if needed but literally I just kinda wanna know what the 3 leaves mean,,,,Both seedlings may not make it but I would still like to know ,,,,Aby help would be appreciated thanks
BagsD , Happy Smoking

Every once in a while, growers will run into a “trileaf” seedling. This is a relatively common mutation, and you're likely to run into it if you germinate a lot of cannabis seeds. 3-leaf cannabis seedlings should generally be treated like any other seedling.

They will grow about 1/3 more side branches than regular seedlings, so a 3-leaf seedling might be a good candidate for cannabis plant training or a ScrOG setup.
420-magazine-mobile1704644457.jpg
420-magazine-mobile16578214.jpg

Germinator thanks for reply, ahhh ok IF they keep improving I will try lst or scrog with her,,, growth is really slow, but my pot are slightly big for seedlings,, any home products containing good bites to help boost it? Or way too early for nutes,, only 7/8th day in soil,? Maybe just growing roots I HOPE! Or may just be slowly drifting off on me

Back
Top Bottom