Non grow LED's

hahaha... Damm I've had way too many ba k when I used CFL"s for my grow light. I prolly have 30 of those Y splitters and extentions . dang I was a dumm ass, hahaha it's funny when I'm high ... but it's really not funny, don't any of you kids try this at home. It takes a tained dumm ass with years of experience being a dumm ass

hahaha... Damm I've had way too many ba k when I used CFL"s for my grow light. I prolly have 30 of those Y splitters and extentions . dang I was a dumm ass, hahaha it's funny when I'm high ... but it's really not funny, don't any of you kids try this at home. It takes a tained dumm ass with years of experience being a dumm ass

you survived it.

used to see the exact same things for years. it's not bad as long as the circuit can handle the draw. helps if there isn't much else on it, that's really the key. it's the same thing as any grow space. it can stress right at the outlet box if too much, and the y fixtures themselves can have varying quality.

I was oblivious to the obvious, it's not like I didn't know better. I've done house wiring on various renovation jobs over the years, I know the dangers of old branch wiring used in old houses like the one I live in. When I finally bit the bullet and bought 2 MH/HPS lights I knew I had to rewire a new outlet from the breaker box to my grow box area. So I now have a dedicated circuit just for my grow light. The article that Bill284 did opened my eyes.

I was oblivious to the obvious, it's not like I didn't know better. I've done house wiring on various renovation jobs over the years, I know the dangers of old branch wiring used in old houses like the one I live in. When I finally bit the bullet and bought 2 MH/HPS lights I knew I had to rewire a new outlet from the breaker box to my grow box area. So I now have a dedicated circuit just for my grow light. The article that Bill284 did opened my eyes.

the flower room i use is on a dedicated circuit. wherever possible that's how i've done it. otherwise i track and add up whatever else is on the circuit. my veg space is scaled back a bit because of it. would be nice if i could solve for it, but i'm stuck with what is available.

Back
Top Bottom