Bud Photos

Kryptie1968

2 Plants in my converted closet grow room. My closet consist of 6 cool whites, 6 warm white 4 foot T12'S and i have 3 screw in flourscents hanging to the lower end of the plant to help the lower end of the plant to bud. All seems to be working great.

Strain White Widow/Northern Lights.
Budding is 4 weeks old.

Hope i did the pics the right way from my ablum.

Opinions?

Thanks
Kryptie

all_0081.jpg

all_0071.jpg

all_0061.jpg

all_0051.jpg

all_0041.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

aaaa.jpg

aaa.jpg

Your grow room is spotless which I applaud, and your plants look very healthy. Nice work mate!

This wouldn't be possible without everyones knowledge here. Last year was my first year and my lighting was set up poor although the bud was decent it doesnt even come close to this years batch. After finding this forum and reading up i revamped my lighting system.

My lighting setup was simple i bought a sturdy piece of Plywood cut it so i had 1 inch of space all around so it would not hit the walls. The size was perfect for 6 fixtures each holding (2) 4ft T12 Flourscents. The key to this was what i learned here the closer the light to the source the better the results. This is where the next step came in handy as i installed some heavey duty hooks on each corner of the top of the Plywood and the same on the cieling supported by heavy duty chains. This Allowed me to raise the system up as the plants took off. Keep in mind i kept the plants very juiced up with light going 20-4 before the veggie state now there on for 12-12.

When i move in a year or two to a larger home i will try the HPS lighting its just in the space i have now the heat really would be to hot and not to mention the extra energy i would use to cool the area. Anyway the Flourscents are working great so its hard to say why fix a good thing when it isnt broke.

Anyway thanks to everyone on the forum for all the great reads even though i dont post a lot i do read much of the info here and its very helpful.

Kryptie :grinjoint:

Nice work. Looks like they are coming right along and looking very good for 4 weeks of flowering.

+Rep for good growing! :peace:

Re: Bud Photos Northern lights/White Widow

About 5 weeks into Budding now. I cut a few of the upper larger leaf off the plant to produce more light to the lower buds i see an improvement in the size from this.

Here are some pics from today. :rollit:

a94.jpg

a095.jpg

a086.jpg

a084.jpg

After i tied my branches using cable ties which were much better then stringing them up it allowed me to higher my branches to the exact hight needed to get the buds more juice from the lighting.

t7.jpg

t6.jpg

t5.jpg

t4.jpg

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom