Bud

Herbivore

hi my plants are in the last 2-3 weeks of budding and I am fertalizing with 10-54-10. I have stopped fertalizing. There is a very small amount of bud on the plants. There is lots of places where bud is growing and lots of places where there is dence flowering leaves and small buds with white pistons coming out but you can still see the stem. I was wondering if this is normal or if ive screwed up. Thx :peace:

mm..can't really help much without pics, and your description isn't very clear. if you got small amount of bud, with lots of places bud is growing, and lots of places where there is dense flowering leaves and small buds, I would say you screwed up somewhere. Do you think you can take pics? And do you think you are 2-3 weeks from harvest based on time or are your pistils turning reddish? If you got white pistils, I would think you still need some time for the bud to mature. What kind of lights are you using?

Need more info? What type of lights are you using? How far away are the lights to the tops of your plants? How tall are they? How big of pots are they in? What type of soil? Temp? What’s the Ph?

alright first of all its outdoor. Probably shouldnt have included that in the first one sorry. Also here are some pictures.

All bud is good bud. I had a plant with small buds, but the potency of that plant blew my mind. It could be the strain, was it a bag seed?

Back
Top Bottom