What can i do to make these buds better ?

yea there gettin dry now and standing up a bit. the dirts dry on the top now a couple inches down and the moisture meter says a 3 out of 10 ph is about a 7 little below n the light meter is off the charts lolz should i let em dry completly out before givin em some water again cause there almost there n its about half way thru the day

ok so i let em get so dry they started falling over on eachother so i gave them some water just now and i'll post a couple more pics in an hour or 2 when they've perked back up and see what u guys think

i usually notice a difference in the leaves a couple hours after watering them the camera doesnt show it but you cant lie to the eyes. i'm sure it'll take a couple few days tho to reach the peak of growing again but ive already noticed the leaves just start to perk back up and straighten out flat again on some of em. i just gotta get this bigass bud in the middle to straighten back up. i almost wanna tie it up against the wall so it doesnt fall over again. what do u guys think ?

i got some wooden dowels and leaned them up on it for now. i gotta put the light a little higher or as high as i can get it for em there gettin pretty tall now and the tops just under the bulb are burning but the ones all around the walls are growing nicely and lookin good.

...i gotta put the light a little higher or as high as i can get it for em there gettin pretty tall now and the tops just under the bulb are burning but the ones all around the walls are growing nicely and lookin good.

Yes, do that ASAP. The last photo you posted shows tops that are absolutely fried. :thedoubletake:

I don't now if I would move the light,
I know I would bend those two tallest(mo' fired lookin')
over so they are the same height as the others.

The others look good
so instead of movin' the light and throwing them off,
bend the tall ones over :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good idea. All I am saying is do something because those tops are cooked.

It's "Improvise. Modify. Adapt. Overcome". I could tell you who told me that... but then I'd have to kill you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

MK-ULTRA anyone? :cheesygrinsmiley:

i kinda shook them all around and bent em all over and leaned them up against eachother and up against the walls. tomato caged one of the biggest ones and ziptied a couple to the wall and out of the way of the little ones in the middle and added a couple sticks in a few to. and i turned the light around so that the back would be getting more light then the front cause the front ones are really tall and the back ones are short but there gettin there.

i kinda tried to make 3 rows of them with the middle one haveing them lean up against eachother

and then i got this one off to the right side thats just going fucking crazy.

and then i turend the light so the bulb is more twards the back then the front becuase thats the way they all were and are leaning to begin with.

Looking much better. +1 for good luck! :peace:

tanks man i just watered em again today the soil was dry as a bone all the way down the moisture meter didnt even register and the leaves were all wilting down but they'll come back real soon

so i pulled some dead and dieing leaves today just some lower water leaves tho. but maybe some of you master growers could tell me what might be causeing them to die i know some are supost to but i was reading that the less that do die the better your plants are doin. heres a pic of some of the leaves

and heres the whole room again

there about 70 to 80 sometimes more sometimes less depends on weather and the ph meter i got i think is a little retarded it never gives the same reading twice

Back
Top Bottom