What can i do to make these buds better ?

all my other lights are on some other plants i could get some cfl's but the 400 watt hps is hot as hell and cfl's get pretty warm too. yea i knew some of em were gonan die like last time thats kinda how i knew when to cut em down was when they almost had all died or started to

wow...
the curling is an issue
you got one light for those plants?
I water almost every day... not every plant... i check them seperately, since most plants grow seperately at different times.
I mixed a combo of soils to get it to hold the amount of water i would like between waterings. I beleive each person has to find what works for them. i was a classic over waterer... go buy a meter that tells you or get extremely familiar with the weight of your pots and what your plants do.
I'll be posting some pics shortly as I am two weeks from the end of my grow.

i'll give that a try next time i'm in soil grow tanks bud. i cut my looses and chopped em down to save the new plants i had that are doing very nice now i must say. i got about an oz off each plant except the one that didnt turn hermie on me i got 20 grams off it. but it was the best pot ive ever smoked in my life and i hope to have 5 more just like it this time around with this hydro setup i got i'll post more pics soon of it.all this info is awesome guys u are great keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom