BudBoy2 DWC Grow Update - Nuke Juice

BudBoy2

Just a quick update as there are a few of use using the NukeHeads nutrients.
The first pic is day one in DWC and first shot at this type Grow for me. Now on day five the roots poked thru the cage. It seemed like when i added just a tsp. Of some ferti-lome 3days ago the roots just took off!
So Sunday is 7 days and i think I'll do a res. change. Get a 7 day change going and see how she responds. GrouchyZG's I'm giving her some TLC right now..lol, later guys!
420-magazine-mobile1894471461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1491756729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1529581684.jpg

What on earth is in your net pot lol they're super colorful!

Hey Grouch, just doing what Cody recommended. Using ornamental rocks. He said less chance of getting alge using these. Leds don't penetrate thru them he said. It's absorb into the top of bucket the light is. Working good so far!

They certainly look good in there, too! Plant seems happy as a pig in shit! I see you have plenty of bubbles. They will come in handy dragging those roots down into the water. Good job .

Ha lol Grouch that's funny shit man. But today when i checked they are hitting the water now!...

They certainly look good in there, too! Plant seems happy as a pig in shit! I see you have plenty of bubbles. They will come in handy dragging those roots down into the water. Good job .

Hey Growchyz, i meant to ask you what is a good number for water temps? Mine been hanging around 70-72. Also are you getting a white looking sediment on the bottom of bucket? Thanks 3G's PS, ( the growth is amazing once it hit the water )...

I get that on my cloner it's calcium in the tap water. Ideal would be 68f max all the way down to like 62 is ok but try not to go colder it could shock her. Cold water is good because less bad stuff will grow and the water can maintain a higher level of oxygenation. It's ability to hold oxygen will decrease as it gets warmer.

I get that on my cloner it's calcium in the tap water. Ideal would be 68f max all the way down to like 62 is ok but try not to go colder it could shock her. Cold water is good because less bad stuff will grow and the water can maintain a higher level of oxygenation. It's ability to hold oxygen will decrease as it gets warmer.

Thanks Growchyz i appreciate that, cooler the better!...✌️

Just a quick update as there are a few of use using the NukeHeads nutrients.
The first pic is day one in DWC and first shot at this type Grow for me. Now on day five the roots poked thru the cage. It seemed like when i added just a tsp. Of some ferti-lome 3days ago the roots just took off!
So Sunday is 7 days and i think I'll do a res. change. Get a 7 day change going and see how she responds. GrouchyZG's I'm giving her some TLC right now..lol, later guys!
420-magazine-mobile1894471461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1491756729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1529581684.jpg

Another quick update, so it was res. change and i sorta did a little experiment.
This is the 15th day and the roots hit the water yesterday. So when i changed the res. I rapped this thermal insulation bubble type around the bucket. It has been keeping the water temps down a couple of degrees from 70-71 to 68 or 69 pretty consistently. It was like 14 dollars a roll, not bad. Girl seems happy and the fun starts.! lol just wanted to pass this on..✌️
420-magazine-mobile2137857761.jpg
420-magazine-mobile170842759.jpg

I think I will do most of the work diy but I want to spend the money on the res as far as automation goes. Grab a blue lab system to monitor the Ppm, ph and temps etc. they do have some good ones out there though

Yes they do, and from blue labs. I like the digital one but the anolog is just as good so says my son in Col. I guess both monitors the temps, ppm, ph,.etc. But yes i would use my own buckets and probably just do 2 to start.

Back
Top Bottom