Buddah's SKunk pt 3

It Get the job done. And the leaves of this strand almost look fake, like plastic, its a light light green and the other leaves are dark green.

looks good bro u should try and make a box for them becasue once in flowerin they can not see any light on the when the light is off. and u will need to transplant the smaller ones in the like the 3rd week or so .. but keep it up hoep all is well

It looks to me like they are streaching out a whole hell of alot. I think you should probably get those lights a whole lot closer, like maybe 3 inches from the tops.

u need those lights alot closer. the closer the light the more bushy the plant will be. if you have them to far away the plant will be tall and skinny.

flourals really wont i have had flourals touch them for like a day or two and didnt burn them u will be fine.. flourals can be close and if they start to change or burn u can easly move the light up one burnt leaf will not effect the plant

do you have pics? hard to tell with no pics? and i don't see the pics you posted earlier in the post either...

sounds like it's not getting the right nutrients it needs....are you using any nutes at all?

all8.jpg

this is the worst 1

Are there holes in the bottom of your cup for drainage? Even if you do you need to get it out of that little cup and into a gallon pot atleast. My plants are only like 10 days old and have roots over a foot long.

Other possible cause is that the stem is so long and skinny that it is having trouble getting nutes to it's leaves. If that is the case, sorry bro but your babies are a lost cause.

Defintely get the light closer, the pot bigger and have good drainage. Also, when you transplant get some soil that has some perlite in it so that it will be less likely to rot you roots.

Day : 23
PICT0216.jpg

they have turned around from dying
PICT0214.jpg

also on sum leaves its getting brown n brittle .....
PICT0215.jpg

I only lost 1 due to me being an idiot

Back
Top Bottom