Alchemy

Bearswhowalk

ok starting over ( stilll have original plant growing just to see what happens)

working with alchemy seeds From Cleric Seeds) 2 days out of the soil have them in 1 gal pots in a mix of soil and bat guano.

am using 3 150 watt clamp lights with 23 watt soft cfl at a combined 4800 lum for veg

for flower am using 9 soft 23 watt cfl for a combined 14400 lum

using buddah grow hpk and buddah flower all from aurora innovations

now if i read all the posts on my last journal right
1. no nutes till 2 weeks old ( at least)
2. light cycle 12/12 all through grow

genetics on seeds pre 98 bubba kush x after 98 bubble gum ( what I was told am trying to find out if true )

ok it must be xmas! The ghost of Bob Marley came by and left some foil insalate wallboard at my back do will be putting room together today babies are hanging in there went to 16/8 light sched last night for veg will switch to 12/12 for flower. ok another noob ? using 70 day grow cycle is that possible and if so 35 days veg 35 days flower?

OK firstly without knowing your strain I have to ask is it a photoperiod plant or an auto flowering strain?
I use 18/6 for vegging photos and its also in my opinion the the best time schedule for running the entire cycle of auto flowers.
Definately 12/12 for flowering of photoperiod plants.
So this brings up the 70 day cycle bit. No way is the flowering going to be just 35 days. Most strains are somewhere between 8-11 weeks flowering, with some exceptions such as the fairly new Fast strains.

Anyway best of luck and buds to ya!

does anyone know a site i maybe able to look up the genetics on the seeds i am using

new seeds just popped ground yesterday. looks like things are hanging in went and got fan finally and they are loving the wind. switched to a 12/12 lighting tested ph in water ( using tap ) yesterday sitting at 7.0 ( saw somewhere on here perfect for this)

lost all babies to lack of wind and bad lighting ( noob mistake ). Original plant is about 30 days old and holding pics to come grow room is almost finished. now for the excellent news my boss at work paid me in seeds today. i ordered the following today:

5 Barneys Farm Seeds Tangelo Rapido
Sex: Feminized
Type: Indica, Sativa & Ruderalis :cheer:
Flowering: Autoflowering
Height: Medium
Area: Indoor & Outdoor
Genetics: Tangerine 13 X Ruderalis

5 00 Seeds Bubblegum
Type: Indica & Sativa
Flowering: Photoperiod
Height: Medium to Tall
Genetics: Bubblegum x Ruderalis

1 World of Seeds AUTO Amnesia
Type: Sativa
Flowering: Autoflowering
Height: Tall
Genetics: 60 days

1 DNA Genetics Seeds Sour Kosher
Type: (Mostly Sativa)
Flowering: Photoperiod
Height: Medium
Genetics: Sour Diesel X Kosher Kush

can't wait for them to come anyone with knowledge of these strains please all suggestions needed

was going through old recipes and found these thanx mom for the brownie recipe
Brownies
Ingredients
Soft butter, for greasing the pan
Flour, for dusting the buttered pan
4 large eggs
1 cup sugar, sifted
1 cup brown sugar, sifted
8 ounces melted butter (2 sticks)
1 1/4 cups cocoa, sifted ( Bakers Unsweetened )
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup flour, sifted
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt

Directions
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. Add both sugars. Add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.
Pour the batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan and bake for 45 minutes. Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean. When it's done, remove to a rack to cool. Resist the temptation to cut into it until it's mostly cool.

Recipe For Green Butter
1c butter
14g medicine
Melt butter on low then add medicine. Simmer for 2-3 hrs
Let stand till cool enough to hamdle but still liquid ( platex gloves help ) . Strain through cheesecloth and squeeze out excess butter .

left out a stage for green butter grind meds in coffee grinder

lone survivor of 15 plant learning lots. New Seeds were mailed yesterday so am waiting anxiously
grow314.jpg

grow229.jpg

grow136.jpg

ok original plant 16 days old and am getting things down better have my ph in water running at 6.4 right now on 18/6 light cycle watering every day.Still waiting impatiently for the new seeds to come in. Guess i will eat one of the brownies i made and chill

grow410.jpg

not sure if it is a lady yet haven't sexed it. Was told by the grower that gave me the seeds not to top this plant there was anther way to do it with clippings

am running lights at 18/6 want to switch to 12/12 should I do it gradually or can i do it all at once. At 17 days is there a way I can tell if she is a she?

Hows that soil?

Most beginners use soil that is just too hot for seedlings, making it hard or impossible to get them off the ground.

I only mention it because the only thing to go off of is "guano" which in my mind is pretty much a flowering ingredient, and can be quite hot.

For babies all you need is a little myco, trace minerals and maybe EWC for organic material. Most other organic additions to your dirt are gonna just be too hot for you to get your grow going.

Flip the lights to 12/12 in 1 cycle, don't do it gradually.

ok 3 weeks into grow and plant is looking good am finishing hanging the rest of the wall board and watering the plant. Am gonna try a half dose of nutes today
phpmNSCfBAM.jpg
phpmBRsXUAM.jpg

changed to coco and pearlite doing much better

ok noob questions

1. when you switch to 12/12 light and you see pistils ( yeah it's a girl ) can you go back to 18/6 to finish veg?
2. can I add Miracle Grow All Purpose Plant Food to my nutes?

Back
Top Bottom