Starting This Up!

soysawce

Well i have a few pictures . I am planning on filling up my closet with mylar and making it a nice grow room. But as for now i only have a random bag seed planted and ready . I am germinating White Widow and some Kush Seeds as of right now they will be planted soon and i will post pictures as they grow. I have right now 2 23 watt cfl that equals 100 watts. Atleast i think its 23 watt but i know it equals 100 watt each bulb in the picture shown and there is second light bulb is in the ceiling light right now its just sitting under a light in my basement room where i plan to grow it . So 200 watts in the room. Can you guys tell me if my plant looks strong enough it sprouted from dirt about 3 days ago after i germinated it first with paper towel method.

-Soy-

I was worred about the tape once i taped that to the ceiling so i double duct taped it then screwed into ceiling so the shit aint budging anymore i have a huge fan in there but i think it might be too big for the room so i am wondernig if i have a old computer could i just pop out the power supply and plug in a few fans right into that supply and run it off of that or what? Sounds like a nice idea to me but i would rather listen to anyone from this website with experience.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom