White Widow/Thai Super Skunk/Mango First grow journal

Insane-wayne

Hello everyone from 420!:grinjoint:

Well to start off this is my second grow, first journal. During my first grow i made alot of mistakes, and only ended up with one female and 2 males:thedoubletake: Although i did not yeild alot, it was a good experience. Ok lets start this thing, also any comments/suggestions are welcome. :cool:

Soil : fox farm ocean forrest
Nutes: None as of now
Seeds: 3x white widow
2X Thai super skunk
1X Mango
Lights: 4X 23 watts Cfls

I am skipping the whole veg stage, and going straight into 12/12, as i have done the veg stage for my first grow, and my plants ended up growing out of my growbox. I was suggested to get at least 42 watts to flower, but these 23 watts were enough to give me bud from my female. So does that mean 42 watts would give me more?? I have my seeds in 16 oz red cups, and i will plan to keep them in there to see how it goes( i have seen other growers grow their plant from seed to bud in these cups) I will transplant if it does not work out.

Picture: Back left: White widow
Back right: White widow
Front left: White widow
Front right: Thai super skunk
IMG00040.JPG

The other thai super skunk, and mango are still germinating. I will keep you posted when i put them in soil.

mmmmm skunk
consider me locked down to this grow
ive been interested in doing a 12/12 from seed grow
i have a perfect closet for it too

You will most likely have to transplant to bigger pots.
I agree with McBudz.
I have used these red plastic cups sometimes to start seeds in,only for 2-3 weeks max.
How tall is your area to grow in?
Make sure the cups have drain holes in them too.

UPDATE!. Ok people, i have been a little behind on the updates, due to all the holidays festivities lol. so here is what happen so far.

Day 1
Backright: white widow
Backleft: white widow
front right: super skunk

IMG00041.JPG

IMG00042.JPG

IMG00043.JPG

Update!
Day 2. Mango seed had germinated today, and is now in soil. The other thai super skunk seed did not germinate, and the other white widow seed did not pop out of soil(still hoping and waiting to see if it does)

Back left: white widow
back right: thai super skunk
front left: White widow

IMG00044.JPG

IMG00045.JPG

IMG00046.JPG

Nice seedlings.

Thanks for the heads up Mcbudz, i will water them now.
Erk202: To tell you the truth, i dont know. They sprouted within 24 hours. I have them on 12/12.
Thanks Cherma and Dr 125

wow then 1 of my seeds must be not that good, i germ. intel the root came out using towel method then planted into soil. Now its been 2 days in soil and it has not srpouted out the soil yet.

Idk if these may been the problem but, on the second day i did just get a new 26w (100w) cfl and its been on since this morn. the 1st day i planted the seed i was only using a 15w flor using 12/12. so idk but as of now both cfl/flor lights are on and will be on for 24/0 intel i see sprouting, after that im going to 12/12. or maybe i shocked the seed right after it showed root. cuz i had a accedent on the 1st day of planting, and it happen in the morning. IDK i guess ill have to wait and see.

But i do have back up seeds that are in germs. right now

ErK: if you got it as far as germinating it, then you are fine. Give it another day or so to pop out of soil. Changing the light bulb should not have harmed it at all. I am still waiting on 2 seeds that havent pop out of soil yet either. I am going to give it a few days to see if they pop up. You should do the same and wait at least a couple more days.

ErK: if you got it as far as germinating it, then you are fine. Give it another day or so to pop out of soil. Changing the light bulb should not have harmed it at all. I am still waiting on 2 seeds that havent pop out of soil yet either. I am going to give it a few days to see if they pop up. You should do the same and wait at least a couple more days.

Yea thats what im going to do, i got it on 24/0 to be sure as of now so im checking time to time to see if it done anything. I can tell if its moved or not i got in a place where i can see the little guy.

I would hate by the time my back up seeds have already germ. the one thats int he soil has poped up...lol cuz im not looking to grow more then 2 plants...

is there anway i can stop the germ in time to save the seed for later use ?

Oh yea i forgot to ask you, what are your temps ? day/night

Erk: Stopping your seeds from germing..umm.. i wouldn't know how to. You can ask someone else about that.During the day, my lights are off, due to all the heat all the rooms get. They go on at night when everything cools down and gets cold. During the night the temp stays between 79-80.

Back
Top Bottom