Iron Man Special - ALASKAN ICE/GIGABUD/THAI SKUNK/AK47/G13 HAZE

I have more photos coming soon.... I can't wait for the budsite to explode with THC goodness :ganjamon:

Take a peek into my garden a couple of weeks into flowering. The Alaskan Ice all look different and is a little nerve wrecking with all of the talk about hermies. The Thai Super Skunk is looking great. The AK47 is not a heavy yielder but is full of resin. Sorry for the crappy HPS photos. In a few weeks when they are in full bloom I will have better images to share

tent42809_002.jpg

tent42809_003.jpg

tent42809_005.jpg

tent42809_007.jpg

tent42809_008.jpg

tent42809_010.jpg

tent42809_011.jpg

Thanks Pan :thanks: I've been giving these ladies the proper care so I'm way too anxious to taste the fruits of my labor :rollit:

I have to admit that I'm disappointed with the Alaskan Ice so far :rollit: It looked like the budspots were going to explode like the GHS Cheese does but it is extremely HAZY. I'm praying for no bananas ;)

Your garden is looking beautiful Tony... Let's see those AI.. Man, you and your fruits of labor are going to have a good time.. I have friends and relatives in IL. That could benefit from it being legalized there.. I thought they were going to get it last year.... Peace to you, and enjoy....:ganjamon:

yes, fingers crossed on the alaskans, I pulled both of mine, 5 weeks into flower, they had hardly anything on, and yet the wisps were starting to go brown, they smelled sweet, and had trichs, but just hardly anything on them, and wow, did they stretch!

:passitleft: How is life treating my 420Mag family? I've been running around like a madman for the last few weeks and wanted to show you what is going on in my garden . :passitleft:

Greenhouse Towers
flushing_51_days_005.jpg

Alaskan Ice Cola
flushing_51_days_002.jpg

AK47 LOOKING FROOOOOSTY
flushing_51_days_012.jpg

THAI SUPER SKUNK - 4 MORE WEEKS!
flushing_51_days_001.jpg

I WANT TO SMOKE IT ALL NOW
flushing_51_days_011.jpg

MORE PHOTOS AFTER I CHOP 3 OF THE AK'S . I'M SIMMERING SOME CANNABUTTER ON THE STOVE TOO!!!!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

damn tony that ak is a plant of the month winner no doubt. great job bro. i just chopped a shitty lowryder x ak and im happy with the 5 or 6 grams dry. you got some great meds keep up the good work. + rep

thanks! The smell is intense on the Alaskan Ice and so sweet on the Thai :thanks: for stopping thru :thanks:

Looking good there Tony...... What day are your AI's on? How was the smell with the AK? I have heard that they are very fragrant during flowering....Keep up the good work Tony, your garden is looking good.... :ganjamon:

I chopped 1 Alaskan Ice down on day 56 and I have a couple more that are going to get chopped at day 70. She was very cloudy and some trichs were extremely dark. I'm letting one go for a week or two longer just so that I can experiment on chop times and potency. I have a bunch of clones of the GHS Towers and want to achieve a very heavy spacey high.
I had a few different phenos from the 5 that I sprouted and only 1 is worth a shit. The bud is very heavy and aromatic. I am smoking barely smokebale Ice and it is an intense rapid high. I keep forgetting that I have a bowl packed. I'm glad I cut some clones! I have 3 more AI seeds and 3 in my window just begging to get cloned. A good friend of mine was real high and mighty about his AI finished product and he was impressed with my ladies. He didn't want to taste it before it was cured but I forced him to! haha I love tasting along the way to guage it's "ripeness". LOL Maybe I'm just a fucking stoner :goodjob: I think that the Alaskan Ice was extremely similar to the Cheese by GHS. This pheno is a heavy hitter for sure. I'm going to keep this strain around for a while. Once I cure for a few weeks I will give a more detailed smoke report. As of right now it is harsh and heavy. It makes my lungs tingle when I over-inhale. I took a bong rip and felt my face explode in tiny pieces and when my eyes opened I seen reality flutter :slide:

The AK is FULL of ganja dust :slide: Other than that I'm not impressed. Very solid nugs full of crystals. Maybe once it cures I will show a little more respect. As of now it does not get me where I like to be. That is on CLOUD NINE. Oh well.

Sounds good Tony.:Rasta:
What a differance in phenom's the AK has I still have 3 more to try. My current AK looks like a tumble weed it's over 6ft tall and 5ft wide so far 9weeks in flower and looks like at least 2 weeks more before I flush. I would like to see some pictures.:goodjob:

+ rep If I can

Pan4

Back
Top Bottom