Budding & Flowering Marijuana

took my smallest plant and put it in a 55 gal drum at 6pm every night for last 2 weeks and its got marble size buds already, so if you have small plants ,a 55 gal drum or very large platic garbage can would work. not that much trouble to put in can every night, then after dark,take it out and its ready for morning.the rest will do it naturally, but i will be real glad to have one done early.;)

Just make sure the plants get some air exchange in the dark space. They still want to breathe and transpire moisture.

I'm growing three for my self this year in a greenhouse. What I did was I used lumber and made a 150 sq/ft floor area with a 10' cieling. I covered the outside with chicken wire then skinned it with clear plastic. The chicken wire is great for hard points to tie off on. I put a solar fan in and my 3 plants are well over 7' tall. I'm using Bio Bizz for nutrients and I'm growing in soil.
Well into flowering and I can't wait! next year I'll use the whole green house and get 6 really nice plants.

my question is on pruning..i heard and so many different stories on this and i'de like your opinion.... pruning during budding cycle will increase resin correct? but i hear from WAMM in santa cruz that leafs during budding cycle produce a chemical that slows budding...?...now i now leaving all the leafs on a plant help it fend of insects and u end up with less Caterpillars but to grow a true 10 pounder outside what do you recommend?

love the post dude,wit the winter on the way im wondering how to flower them?i live in a residential area but have been growing away all summer,i dont wanna ruin it now by blacking out the greenhouse and some nosey fucker nosing in my garden.any ideas on how i could do this?
plants_0019.jpg

Question: My grow light needs to have the switch fixed. I will be without light for approx. 10 days. The plants just started to flower. Will they survive the dark that long or do I need to move them outside?

44 one quart jars full of bud. 2 salad mixing bowls full of scraggly bud and all the leafy shake and stems filled 3 paper grocery bags. A storm came through and blew the plastic off the plastic of the greenhouse and I had to harvest 10 days early...low flying aircraft could plainly see what I was up to.
The weed smokes very smooth but if I was able to let it flower for a few more days it would be stronger.

awesome info this will help tremendously.Is it possible to get a list of nutrients i could use for my budding eg. magnesiun calcium and so on.Would be nice to get proper ingredients from the gardening supply store.Some of product can get pricey.Just starting out.or which products should i use ,thx sorry i have a tendency to ramble a bit after a fatty.is white widow a good plant

i have a small 36 in. White Zippered Wardrobe ,lined with Emergency Thermal Mylar Blankets and 2 cfl 25w ,6400k. using small amounts of plant Fertilizer.
I aslo use Tiger Bloom Extra strength Blossom Builder Fertilizer every other feeding. i set a timer for 12on-12off (to be safe 1st grow for me) started budding few days ago. thanks for the info Great thread:goodjob:

Can I flower with 2100 Kelvins???? I know 2700k is always talked about... but I have 2 2100 bulbs.... but what is the absolute best flowering light at 2700K I.E... wattage, and brand?

Patients my ass I'm gonna kill something!
Do tricombes always turn amber?
I have 4 L.A. Confidential that have been flowering for 10 weeks and I have seen little change in 12 days, tricombes have been 20% cloudy for about 10 days, and now the leaves are turning purple. (indoor, hydro, temp. controlled)
Any input might put my mind to ease. Thanks!

if it had info about the 24-48 hours of darkness prior to flowering and how that affects your plant it would be perfect. But thumbs up.

hey all 420mag posters...lol...
well...got my girlz (MobyDick and WonderWoman...in a '6-day-flush', then another 10 days nutes/pk boost...then...another flush and harvest....
...QUESTION: in the photo below, why does it appear that 'seed pods' are developing at top of colas? (i realized my girlz ARE girls...they came from my own clones)...pistles and trichs look just fine...

I am presuming it may have something to do with how close to light source...so, i rotated plants 180degrees (vertically...lol) and moved light source up as much as i could. i have been supercropping (with excellent results)...

So, in the photo...how many problems can anyone see (if any?)?
0703120012-00.jpg

0703120014-00.jpg

and what ya think ot these?
0703120015-01colas.jpg

FINAL_PURPLEHAZE_BUDS.jpg

lol...ok...i snuck the jar shot in...my last crop of purplehaze...yum

thanks for any info!
peace:thanks:

thanks exile..lol...
there are a couple AWESOME people who have been SO helpful on this site! (nibec, ya listenin? lol)
...sorry i have such a crappy camera in my phone...or...the fan was just blowin the buds! ...yeah...i keep a fan on the tops ALWAYS to prevent 'budrot'...
wonderwoman4.jpg
0701120107-02.jpg

mobydick10.jpg

...just a few more shots...i always laff my ass off when i gotta tie up ANOTHER bud! ...the 'thumb shot' was just a size comparison...about a week ago...
THANKS AGAIN

I have a question? If I had outdoor plants that were 9 feet tall and I wanted to make them bud could I just throw a black plastic bag over them in the evening to adjust the daylight to 12/12. Would this work, or will it screw them up?? It would obviously be for about 3 hours a day to compensate for the extra day light. Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom