Buds not swelling

Newb1981

420 Member
Hairs are almost 50% red. Tricombs are almost all milky yet no swelling. Started flush. What do I do?

Attachments

• 20190716_172923.jpg
    20190716_172923.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 60
Why are all the hairs turning brown and curling up if they are so far away
You see that in the latter stages. start feeding and you will see new pistols start to grow, this is what helps swell your buds. The trics are the big thing, I like all cloudy with maybe 10 to 15 % amber. How old are your plants?

Long story but had some issues with them in early veg stage. Thought I was going to lose them. They came back but stunted. Flowering for about 6 weeks now. Tricombs are mostly cloudy. Saw a couple amber. Hence the concern of them not swelling and being close to ready for harvest. First real grow. I do have a fungus gnat issue. Been spraying however now that it is close to harvest I dont want chemicals. Was going to get some neem oil and diatomaceous earth today for them.

They are Autos. Will not be investing in anymore Auto seeds I can say that. I will give them some more time. And feed them another week or two. Thank you.

I do have a fungus gnat issue. Been spraying however now that it is close to harvest I dont want chemicals. Was going to get some neem oil and diatomaceous earth today for them.

Get some BT in mosquito cakes for the gnats. At this point in bloom, I'd be hitting mine with some GH Kool Bloom or the like. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom