Bug issues in late flower, any help?

gunjababy

I'm in my 4th week of flower, It's DP blueberry, in soil,temps good, everything good. Execpt I have a bug problem and it's all over her I mean from top to bottom all the leaves have bugs. Since i'm so far into flowering there's no way i'm going to kill her.

My question is there anything I can do so for in flower ???

I notice they are staying away from the Buds so I guess that's good thing ??

She's currently the only plant in the grow closet so I plan on letting her finish, what would happen with the bugs ??? I'm pretty sure they are spidermites.:peacetwo:

the only thing i can suggest is Sierra Natural Science 217. ive read good things about it, and i hear that it works very fast, and kills the eggs or larvae or whatever, so it prevents any returns.

being 4 weeks into flower, it may be your only chance to save the lady

:goodluck:

the only thing i can suggest is Sierra Natural Science 217. ive read good things about it, and i hear that it works very fast, and kills the eggs or larvae or whatever, so it prevents any returns.

being 4 weeks into flower, it may be your only chance to save the lady

I honestly dont feel comfortable spraying her so far in flower. What I did was wet a hand towel and gentley wiped all the leaves. It took a min but it did the job.i'll keep doing that for a few days.:peacetwo:

i understand your concerns, however, if you dont kill the eggs/larvae then you risk just having them come back while your farther along in the flower cycle

:thumb:

If the plant can be removed from the cabinet maybe you can hose most of them off with water. I wouldn't smoke her if you use a pesticide on her this late in flower.

theres got to be some kind of organic solution here, something with pepper and garlic. ill look around and see if i can find any posts like that:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom