Bug or Blight!?

Hola Amigo's...so here's a new one for me!??...just popped up a few daze ago..on a THC Bomb...total white out of part of main stem...bout 3 inches in length...was what I would call a dry slightly powdery mold on affected site...plant is just shy of 6 weeks into flower...washed it off with a wet sponge...the girl thus far is doing fine with her bud's...any insights?...Gracias!...h00k...

P10506201.JPG

P10506221.JPG

High dr.hOOk

Have you got caterpillars around there? They do something that looks just like that to our pea pods and that sure looks like a fuzzy nibbling demon has had it's way with the soft outer shell of that stem then been stopped by the fibrous inner lining.

Lots of frosty goodness on that cola! :thumb:

L8r

You got mold or powdery mildew mate. I found the same on Big Mamma yesterday, she is my largest THC Bomb in the garden. I have also noticed it on a couple other Bomb strains I have going around the yard. If its not stopped, it will "damp off" (kill) the infected stem.
I used hydrogen peroxide to wash off the infected area and will be watching it closely to ensure it doesn't return, don't want to lose the main stem of my big girl.

Pull off any dead leaves on your girls, after a rain they are great breeding grounds for mold/mildew, and if your girls are thick and bushy, try to open them up some to get good airflow through them

Yeah...am kinda leaning towards mold/mildew...didn't think to use peroxide...prolly give the area a sponge off with dilute solution...under canopy has been thinned pretty well for good air flow thru their house...thats what kinda surprised me...anyway's...gracias...cheerz...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom