Bug problem

xjackflashx

Well I have tried to use this brand of bug killer called: Garden Safe fruit and vegatable spray..seems to keep them off for a day or so but then ill come back a few days later and see bugs and sorts have been enjoying a healthy free salad:yummy:..anything out there that works well with cannabis? keepin it smokeable of course...that you can get from a home cheapo or lowes..

okay sounds good...well i have searched high and low through all the FAQs and couldnt find a pic of the bugs that i see...they kinda look like lil tiny beatles..they are rust/reddish in color, and the crawl super fast....i try to catch one and it crawls to the under side of the leaf...anyways the damage to the leaves look like something is eating it, like a catapiller but there are no catapillers...i dont see any drainage areas like a bug could be sucking on the leaves for a nice cannabis leaf tea, but rather takin a bite out of em like a good ol cannabis salad:yummy:

damn it...i guess the word got out in the bug world because when i went out today, there were two or three of these lil tiny bugs that looked like mini grasshoppers ((minus the legs)) but as far as body goes..and they had orange lil eyes..their bodies were the same color green but had like neon orangish lil strips...they crawl n kinda fly away for a lil bit...no i dont have any lady bugs...havent seen anywhere the sells them...wouldnt they all fly away? what about Sevin..anyone know of this stuff? I LOOKED at it and it said it was safe for veggies and fruit trees...i would only mist the plants with it if i were to use it..but wanted an expert opinion on it first...dont need to be taken a toke of some death bush ya dig?

Back
Top Bottom