Bugs n' Buds

old_smokey9483

I've got 3 plants outside in some woods near where I live. It's very humid now and hot but the mosquitos and bugs are all over the plants. Should I not smoke the buds off them? Can bugs ruin buds? I tried using pesticides but it's no use, there are too many to keep off them. What can I do? :hmmmm:

well the woods was not the only place I chose to grow, I grow inside too, but I'm just wondering if the plants in the woods will serve me any purpose.

Hair keeps bugs off if your can find some hair put it around there or maybe thats for keeping deer away.......damn can't remember.............................

I am trying to get as many spiders on them as possible, got about 10 now (around 5 webs) and I'm making some of that home made pest control.

I would, but it's in a public area. The way I planted them was so they were blended in with other plants, if I put a screen over them it would be too obvious.

Well I'm sure that no animals are attacking them in any way, but the spiders do help some. Some of the spider though aren't making webs so...

dont sweat it itll smoke just fine the skeeters seem to like it, if your still concerned there are many ORGANIC pestacides available. like my fave bugzyme or in minn. you can get "dont bug me " a fox farms product.

Back
Top Bottom