Bugs

Notchrob

Due to my poor eyesight I have bugs,tiny black specks.also im pretty sure I have a calcium deficiency.I sprayed them with soapy water and put it in the shower a half hr later and rinsed it good.what can I do about the calcium problem.ph is 6.0-6.5 ppm are at around 500.happy frog soil GH nutes.also using molasses@1tbs per gallon and vinegar for my watering.I've run this set-up three times and had no problems.
IMG_062626.JPG
IMG_063225.JPG
IMG_063132.JPG

Sorry for the shitty pics.the leaves have white spots,and larger brown spots witch I think is calcium deficiency.any ideas

Could possibly be a calmag def. test the ph of the water. Should be about 6.5 to 7 ish if I am correct. Add 1/4 tsp Epsom salt. Could solve it. If it's bugs I'm not help there I may be fighting them myself. Watch you're parts per million of particles for salts and the ph if you add Epsom try dolomite lime when you repot should solve the cal Mag issue right out

Raised the ph a little,and second round of soap spray.gave it a shower and did a flush.I hope I can keep it going,I only have 3 week left.

The little white spots are from spider mites and they seem to have taken quite a hold of your plants. I would get something stronger than soap to deal with that infestation.

All of these can be used during bloom (with the exception of SNS, which I'm not sure about, but I think you can)
Azamax
Greencleaner
SNS
Mighty wash
Neem oil
Organicide
there are lots more too

I soaped them again,1/2 hr gave them a shower up side down.flushed with ph 6.5 water.hoping I can salvage something from this grow

I soaped them again,1/2 hr gave them a shower up side down.flushed with ph 6.5 water.hoping I can salvage something from this grow

Just make sure your humidity doesn't get too high. Best to spray them once a day at maximum and that's only if you have a major issue that needs dealing with immediately. If they were my plants, I would be trying to spray them everyday (If the humidity is ever above 55% during the light hours, you shouldn't spray on those days)

Just be careful with how much you spray. I may have ruined my whole crop this round by spraying too much on my buds.

True dakindbuds. Thanks.

I should clarify:
I doubt you will be able to get rid of that amount of spider mites in three weeks, but if you just leave them at their work, they will probably web up your colas, which would suck. You'll have to be precise and try to just spray the bottoms and tops of the fan leaves. Trying to get as little as you can on the colas. If you see webs forming (usually they start under sugar leaves at the base of colas getting alot of light), pull them off immediately.

How far away from harvest are you? For some reason I thought three weeks so I've been going off that number for the suggestions I've been giving you.

Also, if you want to spray multiple days in a row, give it a break day every couple of days.

My humidity stays low 30-40.I use soap to spray them,I move the plant into the shower when I spray them.I put a towel over the soil turn it up side down then rinse.would it help if I add some calcium at this point?

Well it's over with one.im feeling shitty,this is the first time I fucked up a plant.I need stronger glasses!
IMG_20150625_221839.jpg
IMG_20150625_221700.jpg
IMG_20150625_221649.jpg
IMG_20150625_221635.jpg
IMG_20150625_221553.jpg

Bummer, I would probably chop those pretty soon to get what you can out of all your hard work. It looks like they may have reacted negatively with the soap. For them to go from what you had in your original post to this means something went terribly wrong. Don't give up. Try and figure out what exactly was going on and take is as a lesson learned for the next one.

Im gonna cut it down,start over.I think I brought the bugs in on me I had recently purchased a tomato plant,and a pepper plant. I figured I would just clean the whole tent and start over I have two healthy clones to go in there.

Make sure to use preventative measures on your little ones. Use neem oil (at the suggested rate of dilution) to keep the bugs from making a home on your plants. It will save you some serious headaches in the future. Soap won't work as a preventative.

Personally I'd let her finish, she'd probably do the same for you if she could. As long as she isn't too burnt and the trichs are intact.

Agreed. Spraying them with neem shouldn't have done anything to the trics, but it will leave a taste in your weed if you don't allow the plant sufficient time to absorb it. Maybe a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom