Seedling help!

But remember we are all here to learn.
absolutely... I learn a little more each day. There is an amazing wealth of knowledge on this board that I have barely begun to scratch the surface on. Each journal I do, I am trying to learn something new, something important. And every time I try to teach a concept to someone in one of my famous lecture pieces that I leave here and there, I learn something new too.

How long have you been growing?
I saw my first grow op and first helped out in those gardens when I was 14... my dad and brother's. My grandfather was the chief arborist in Wales and had beautiful gardens in Surry, and I learned a lot about plants and trees even as a little girl, being taught by the master. I grew my first pot on my own in my early years in college [what a disaster that was] but was always able to rely on the family grow operation so didn't really have a need to have my own grow until later on. Dad moved to a small place and Bro went into the service and about 11 years ago I took over the family operation so as to help a relative who needed RSO. Basically, I have been helping out or growing my own pot for about 25 years now, but I have been around gardening most of my 40 years on this planet and have been actively maintaining a perpetual cannabis garden for the last 11 years, with the exception of last year when I had to step away to do other things. Peter Molle.. I had to google it, but yes, I remember that case not too long ago. You affiliated?

My seedling roots were coming out of the bottom of my nursery pot so I transplanted them yesterday morning into 1 gallons and diluted the soil to a 6.5 ph and 250-270 ppm runoff before putting them in. I just wanted to know if everything was looking alright to make sure I didn’t shock them or anything. Thanks again everyone.
AC3C082D-ED95-4913-A891-979572113293.jpeg
874A2B08-4953-4362-9AA0-9BD91C5F132A.jpeg
562C92F8-452A-4E21-AE18-9A9E9E7809CE.jpeg
17DEF7BB-E5BD-4E0E-9FFC-13EB2C4C74EF.jpeg

This one seemed to me a bit droopy compared to the others. Any idea on what’s happening here?

Back
Top Bottom