Burn on sides, veins and ends...what is this?!

nickelrw87

So it starts at the end...then moves to the sides and moves down the veins while the veins stay green. Eventually it takes over and everything looks burnt and crispy.

PH today: 6.2
PPM: 1170 ppm - water is 290 ppm from faucet
67 days in flower...i put them on flower on Thanksgiving. It should be close to done, but the buds look so small compared to my other grow. Granted this is the first time trying scrog, and the other was just letting it go nuts.

What could it be? I was looking at pictures, and i thought it was PH fluctuations or root rot...and the roots are ridiculously white, not a single bit of brown, but the PH seems to be about the same, give or take .1-.3 PH differences. I am using Advances Nutes - connoisseurs, at 1/2 strength in hydro (ebb and flow).

forgot the pictures...

IMG_20150201_181430.jpg
IMG_20150201_181402.jpg
IMG_20150201_181409.jpg

i just replaced all the water with tap for the time being....going to see if anything changes with no nutes. Its such a bad time being so close to the reported harvest date for the strain (Cheese candy on right and critical 2.0 on left).

yea 1170 is including the tap water - so its prob about 850 ish for nutes. I think its PH issues too, i dont constantly run it at 6.2 - that was the PH when i tested it. I haven't really checked it for a couple days and i *think* what happened was either fluctuations or lock out from the high PH. I am trying to keep it around 5.8 now.

@go4snypr - The trichs are all mostly clear still, just starting to get cloudy. Ill have to keep my eyes on the trichs for the next week or so and i will definitely flush before harvest :)

Thanks for the help guys!

look like u have some spider mite dammage.. are u watering your plants on time and making sure its not under water and over water.. u can stress a plant if u dont water on time..

they 2clean! I water every 2 hours for 15 minutes - im working with the ebb and flow hydro. I thought it was spider mites at first, but i took a couple leaves from all around the plant and looked at them with the little magnifying glass thing you use for trichomes and i didnt see any eggs or bugs. I think i may chop them today.

Back
Top Bottom