Burn-out or "hangover"-free strain?

pupkin

Hi cannabis genetic experts, :)

I'm picking out strains for my next grow, and would like to find a strain that causes no burnout or "weed hangover" for the next day. So far, no matter what I smoke/vape, I feel it the next day - but I did notice that some strains have less of that effect than others. So, in your experience, what are some strains that let you wake up without feeling like you smoked the night before?

I've tried basically every recipe I found for minimizing the effect, including various vitamins and smoking the tiniest amount - nothing seems to work for me. So I'm on a quest to find my dream strain, which would let me wake up the next day as close to "normal" as possible :)

:ganjamon:what up pupkin :bong: hybrid 50/50 or more sativa dominant I been tryin lots good stuff White shark is one of the best sativas and TGA Qleaner in my opinion, Durban poison is highly recommended , a good 50/50 agent orange is killer blue dream is good. get a kill indica, bubba or white rhino to put you to bed, Stay way from a heavy sativa like chocolope before bed the mind race will keep you up. check the seed sites for indica/sativa in plants the majority of the dispensary bud tenders have no clue or post wrong to look like the have a lager selection. go organic :peace: have fun on your search.

Hey Stoner,

Thanks for feedback. So is a 50/50 hybrid a good strain for avoiding burnout the next day? I keep reading good things about Durban Poison and Great White Shark, do those leave you feeling normal the next morning, in your experience?

Durban Poison is a good sativa day or night, and Great White Shark is on the indica side I didn't find it to be to heavy duty (I didn't want to sleep) good around dinner. :bong:nothing wrong with coffee with that indica bong:Rasta:

I've always tried to find strains with the opposite effect. I want it to last. I know what you mean by hung over on weed. Just not feeling entirely up to par the next morning. I agree with the other posters about the sativa strains.If you find the strain your looking for please post back so we know.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom