Dream strain or cultivars?

sinsemilla savant

idk if anyone has ever talked about this but it's something that interests me alot but do you guys have rare elusive strains you dream of one day growing and smoking?

I'll go first but currently that strain for me is lambs breath/bread, I was honestly drawn in just by the name alone and looked into what kind of strain it is and it sounds like something I'd love to smoke

problem is doesn't seem to easy to obtain since in my short search around I haven't found any where with it, so maybe one day I was thinking of taking a trip to where lambs breath is natively grown and track it down like how people search for landrace strains

I wish I still had the two Nevil's Haze mothers. But the "quick" one took 16 weeks in flower to be ready, and the other was closer to 20.5 weeks. And didn't yield all that much.

I'll go first but currently that strain for me is lambs breath/bread, I was honestly drawn in just by the name alone and looked into what kind of strain it is and it sounds like something I'd love to smoke

problem is doesn't seem to easy to obtain since in my short search around I haven't found any where with it, so maybe one day I was thinking of taking a trip to where lambs breath is natively grown and track it down like how people search for landrace strains

Heime Cheeba of (is) the Alaskan Cannabis Cache. He is on The Potcast ep.68 saying how he was able to return the original lamb’s bread to Jamaica.
Good luck with your search.

Back
Top Bottom