Burning Lights on Cold Winter Nights

Hey everybody,

Just finished checking on my ladies, got them all snug and warm until the 5:30 am lights off.
-adjusted the grow box to help with the cfl lights light used for the Kabbalah auto flowers.
I used the white trim to act as my light hanger and it's fairly adjustable( cut it long, to make it "stick" in the grow box walls)
Have two power strips tied in, with the lights hanging from there on.

* Beateo, I think I have decided to go with a grow tent and keep two grow chambers.
New tent will be the flower room
Current 'Tote Box' will be my veg/ clone box.

Here is the Day 14 flower White Widow, still only water fed.
image21723.jpg
image21724.jpg
image21725.jpg

The Kabbalah are day 17 and day 16
image21722.jpg
image21721.jpg

The new set up
image21719.jpg

Hey,

So now the two Kabbalah's are splitting the skin and starting the veg cycle, as I learned from a fellow friend. Both look healthy.
Day 20 and 19
image21826.jpg
image21827.jpg

The WW is looking ok and new bud sites are popping up all over the place. Starting to see the crystals forming very rapidly now.
I have 6 nice bud sticks and a few little side stems. I am exited to see how she grows and fills in.
I will feed her the first nute feed water in three/three and half days.
- going very light (maybe 1/3 recommendation)
- and ph after the nutes are added ;)
Day 16 of flower
image21829.jpg
image21828.jpg

All the best

Update*

Ordered the "Apollo Horticulture 36"x20"x62" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent" the other day. Also, ordered the light hangers for the cfl hanger I have. I went ahead and got some clone gel to make sure I "have a go" at keeping my grow more full and constant.

- It makes me glad to see all the low- budget growers start on the cheap side, and we all slowly start buying nicer and better product to care for the gardens we live so much.

Lights on in about 1 hour, then I will start a small LST with one Kabbalah, the other will be natural. Give one a small dose of first nute fed water.

All the best

Hey everyone,

I had a quick question:
Last night while watering, I had ph of 6-6.5.
- after I watered I took a water sample from the run-off that was about ph 5-5.5.

Is this normal? Or is the water reading telling me something? The water PH control is a goal I set for myself this second cycle of plants.i pushed back the nute feeding for Kabbalha #2 until I can get my confusion cleared up.

All the best.

Heya dch,, i am relatively new at monitoring ph, but i have noticed the dif between the ph's going in and coming out,, so, that part is normal I think. I can't comment on the specific numbers though,, not sure,, cheers pal,,

Dchannn,
I noticed the same thing as Nivek. If I put IN my plants what is coming OUT of them, I think it would kill them? It's weird... I put in 6.4 to 6.8 or so and always get much less coming out. I "think" it may be because of the salts and nutes washing out with the overflow? Just a guess on my part. Correct or not, I don't think it makes too much difference what it measures coming out.. my last grow was that way too and I'm smokin' it now! lol
:Namaste:
Hey everyone,

I had a quick question:
Last night while watering, I had ph of 6-6.5.
- after I watered I took a water sample from the run-off that was about ph 5-5.5.

Is this normal? Or is the water reading telling me something? The water PH control is a goal I set for myself this second cycle of plants.i pushed back the nute feeding for Kabbalha #2 until I can get my confusion cleared up.

All the best.

Heya dch,, i am relatively new at monitoring ph, but i have noticed the dif between the ph's going in and coming out,, so, that part is normal I think. I can't comment on the specific numbers though,, not sure,, cheers pal,,

Thanks B,

All with the cell.

Still just water on the WW.

I did a FIM on the red pot Kabbalah. And an attempt on a slight LST.
- the brown pot Kabbalah, I am letting grow all natural. To enjoy and respect the true beauty of natural marijuana growth.

Got some clonex gel, grow tent arrives tomorrow. Need the rockwool plugs and tray still.
Can't wait to have two rooms and a nice steady grow op.

- any advice or ideas welcome. Been a while from the last update.

Hope all is well,
My best;)

Got my grow tent set up. Still need a light reducer for the cfl bulb to work on the light reflector.( moguls to medium) Home Depot/ Ace hardware should have some. I plan to use some extra CFL lights on the sides of the "flower tent".

* just looking at the tight makes me want to spend some $$*

-Have a thermometer in the flower room, to get some readings, and determine what type of fans/ humidity adjustments I may need.

Kabbalah has all that space to themselves now. I will move them into the grow tent. As they are showing preflowers now.
- then the tote becomes the veg+ clone box.

White widow- what a joy to watch her bud up. I have been watching some friends try some back budding. But I will sit this one out, while watching closely. I keep training the branches apart to allow light to penetrate the lower buds sights. Is this a good idea? Or should I release the branches and let them grow freely?

All the best,
Any advice welcome ;)

Hey everyone,

Been a while. Sorry.
- a few updates-
1- grow tent is running
2-all three plants inside the grow tent
image22648.jpg

3-gave the WW first nute watering, she is almost 5 weeks into flower
image22647.jpg
image22646.jpg
image22645.jpg