Busted 7200 plants in NSW

Clipper66

420 Member

Attachments

• 29465976-8408419-Police_seized_7_200_cannabis_plants_from_a_rural_farm_in_Gibbera-m-11_1591830...jpg
    29465976-8408419-Police_seized_7_200_cannabis_plants_from_a_rural_farm_in_Gibbera-m-11_1591830...jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 119
That sucks to still see this happening.
Mate you are not wrong but this is still what we have to put up with in Aus. The Gov here have no idea what they are doing, they would rather people get smashed on Alcohol and/or Ice . But they still can't see the benefit in decriminalising or legalising weed. They can't even see the amount of money that they would make by regulation. they would just rather put users and growers in jail that costs the taxpayer millions of dollars a year. I just shake my head and think WTF

Wow, that's a lot of plants. Someone sure is greedy. Local organized crime group? Foreign cartel? That seems to be "a bit much" for anything else. Probably had a bunch of dumb illegals doing the work. That kind of thing hurts the local legalization effort - but the people behind large scale illegal grows don't want legalization, because they make more money when there is a black market.

Or maybe it's just a bunch of local "good old boys" who got greedy and stupid. If so... Well, maybe they weren't too stupid to have sense enough to have spent a large chunk of cash to have the best legal representation in Australia already on retainer before they germinated a single seed. But I figure it's some sort of organized criminal entity, and the people who actually got busted are to be left swinging in the breeze.

Did they at least have the plants in several (or ,in this case, many) separate locations? Or was this one of those industrial operations that could be seen from space, lol? If the latter, I'd be wondering which government official(s) was/were getting paid off, and what happened to cause he/she/them to stop protecting the operation.

Time to go read the article. Thanks for posting.

Wow, that's a lot of plants. Someone sure is greedy. Local organized crime group? Foreign cartel? That seems to be "a bit much" for anything else. Probably had a bunch of dumb illegals doing the work. That kind of thing hurts the local legalization effort - but the people behind large scale illegal grows don't want legalization, because they make more money when there is a black market.

Or maybe it's just a bunch of local "good old boys" who got greedy and stupid. If so... Well, maybe they weren't too stupid to have sense enough to have spent a large chunk of cash to have the best legal representation in Australia already on retainer before they germinated a single seed. But I figure it's some sort of organized criminal entity, and the people who actually got busted are to be left swinging in the breeze.

Did they at least have the plants in several (or ,in this case, many) separate locations? Or was this one of those industrial operations that could be seen from space, lol? If the latter, I'd be wondering which government official(s) was/were getting paid off, and what happened to cause he/she/them to stop protecting the operation.

Time to go read the article. Thanks for posting.
Yes mate Organised crime. It's going to make a big dint in supply. But in this Country, you play you pay. The gov thinks they have a big win when all it does is make thing worse. I just shake my head, when will they learn.

Back
Top Bottom