Calcium

1/2 teaspoon@1/2 gallon of bloom puts me at around 550ppm.ph5.8-60.1teaspoon of cal mag.1/4 teaspoon Of vinegar to get the ph down.rockwool block stays around 70* tent temps 70-80.I just mixed a half gallon of grow,1/4teaspoon,same amount of cal mag and vinegar to adjust ph.I also use hydrogen peroxide 1-1/4 teaspoon per half gallon.

warning this is a book lol.

since its over 200 id suggest getting some distilled or RO water the Walmart here has an RO system and i think i pay like $2 for a 5 gal jug of the stuff. it tests at 10 ppm. distilled will test at 0 ppm but it will cost ya about $1 a gal. now the one a city over from where i live the RO water tests at like 150 ppm crappy system i guess. stay away from drinking water i"ve seen it test at 250 before lol. ok now tap-water has different minerals in it you may not be taking into account and could cause lockout it also has chlorine in it unless you have a carbon faucet filter.

From what i can see it looks like your block sits over water? If so does it have a bubblier in it? if not how often is it changed. water that isn't oxygenated grows bad bacteria your H2O2 will help but only for 3 days or so then it breaks down and becomes water. id suggest a liquid compost as an alternative to H2O2. it will help to build beneficial bacteria and kill bad bacteria i use aqua shield and no H2O2 in my dwc system. no problem with root rot i run 5 mil in my bucket. i stand by the stuff lol. i only use H2O2 for cleaning buckets and stones right before i start the grow and buckets on each switch. because H2O2 will kill both good and bad bacteria I've had some nice white root-balls the size of basketballs before lol.

Last thing i can think of is i start off at 10 ppm i take that up to 250 with calmag then add 1ml grow micro and bloom per 1 gal in veg(it works great in flower too) then fiddle with it a bit in flower till i dial the strain in( the ppms in the water go down or stay the same as the bucket empty's meaning nutrient intake matches water intake). i do no ph up or down i know it sounds crazy but i haven't met a strain i have needed to do it with the lineup i use.(i can tell you more if you wish lol) ok well i think i have covered almost everything i can possibly think of lol btw i shoot for around 500-600 ppm after everything is added then build from there.

I'll try the bottled water,im only doing two plants.I try to use half of the recommended mix.as I kicked it up I have the claw.plants never sit in water.I feed them then move to a dry tray.

ahhh flood and drain. when was the last time you flushed the cubes out really good? the yellowing could also be caused by an iron deficiency i don't know how abundant it is in your tapwater though. if you make the switch to RO or distilled water make sure you grab some micro it will give your plants things gro and bloom don't like copper, iron, and zinc since your growing in a soilless medium missing these things can wreak havoc on strains if there isn't enough in your tap water.

Flushed lastnite with tapwater,cleaned off the top algae.ran some 5.8ph water through them and then soaked In my grow solution.im gonna let them run their course.I have some dattel pepper seeds from fla.I've been wanting to try.until I can get some Northern lights seeds I'm taking a break from the bud.

IMG_20151123_194201.jpg
still working on some good pics.still no hair,getting close to 30 days at 12/12

Shes certainly looking a lot greener. Give her time the pistils will show up it could be stress related, but in very rare occasions there have been plants that just don't grow pistils. The good news is the plants that don't grow them seem to have no ill effect on the smoke.

The pistils that I can see are purple.I need to find a way to get some clear close up pics.I suffer from essential tremors so this simple task is very hard for me

I think this is a sativa Thursday will be 30 days of 12/12.I keep the lighting 2 in from the tops.im using 7- 23watt cfls.6-2700k and one6500k. Thanks everyone for the help

Back
Top Bottom