1399.jpg

2336.jpg

8122.jpg

6152.jpg

5175.jpg

4234.jpg

3286.jpg

:bong:
When your mouth gets WET, It's the best one yet!

Re: [Cali] BlueBerry Kush Pick-Up [High Res]

Would be paying at least 80 an 8th in the UK. And even at that it would be full of stem and soaking wet :p

Would be paying at least 80 an 8th in the UK. And even at that it would be full of stem and soaking wet :p

You get the deal - or "deal" - that you are willing to pay for. To me, opening a baggie and finding that the herb was wet would be the same as emptying the baggie on the scale platform and finding that it didn't weigh 3.5 grams (well, 3.54xxx, but since many people's scales only accurately weigh out to a tenth of a gram, we don't get upset about the four-and-some-odd hundredths)... Which would be that someone has just stolen from me. I'd go and get all of my money back. The crap that they tried using to rip me off with, well... call it interest.

It helps if everyone in your area has the same (utter lack of) tolerance for thieves. Then the crooks can't just unload their stuff on someone else.

Great review!

Prices grumble grumble! ;) Back in my day an eight was half a nickel! Sometimes you would get scammed and they would take 3/4's of your nickel... What?

Blueberry can be amazing when its a nice pheno! Always at least a great smell to the stuff. Love your pictures my friend! I wish I had buds that nice right now!

Back
Top Bottom