Cali Mist

Bud Dancer

IMGP1255.JPG

Hope every1 had a great time on 420, it's friday now taken it a little easy with these nugz left! :allgood:

looks like some real dank stuff, have fun

That looks great. Wish I had something more like that on 4/20. Well maybe next year.

Nice buds man. Yeah after 4:20 everyone should probably take it easy with the smoking, including myself.:cheesygrinsmiley: BTW, I like those clear boxes you have.

yea.... that's how the c-club sacks them up, pretty cool and i like the labels they use too. I've also noticed that it keeps the buds fresher.

shoot, if u ever come to ca u can! In the Bay it is the easiest. U don't have to have a serious illness or anything, basically u can say that weed makes u feel better and get a card! it's real liberal here cuz they know they can tax the treez and still make us happy.

Nice looking nugs dude
I def would like to try that strain
Those little boxes are cute!
How much did that dank go for?

The dank grams at the club go for 18-20$ each an 8th for 55-60$ but all the g's are 1.2-1.3, but since my cuzzo works at the club we get plugged. Cali Mist is a good strain I think it is mainly sativa, seems to keep me awake...:Rasta:

very nice

Its amazing seeing how they package it in that cool looking cube. Lol
Don't tell us you throw that cube out when done!
Medical MJ can be brought anytime? Meaning you can smoke to your hearts......? That would be nice.

damn man those nugs look amazing ive been looking all over for the last few weeks to find Cali Mist and im gettin some today finally :D i hope its as good as it looks :D

The dank grams at the club go for 18-20$ each an 8th for 55-60$ but all the g's are 1.2-1.3, but since my cuzzo works at the club we get plugged. Cali Mist is a good strain I think it is mainly sativa, seems to keep me awake...:Rasta:
SER-KALI.jpg

Arguably the top sativa strain available today. With 90% sativa genetices, Kali Mist grows into tall, running, classically sativa plants with very few leaves. This strain produces dense clusters of full fluffy buds, producing much higher yields than you would expect. The plant structure and few leaves allow the light to pass all the way to lower branches, allowing bottom buds to develop fully. When planted outside early in the year this plant can grow very tall. Expect spiraling flowers with a high resin content and a delightfully spicy scent.Kali Mist is often the choice of experts for their own stash grows. Also, particularly woman seem to like this strain, next to the sheer pleasure of smoking it, we received several reports that it works great against menstrual cramps.We are proud to announce that Kali Mist was improved in 2000 to produce bigger yields. In Spain it proved to be very mold resistent, even outside during bad weather. This strain has flavor and subtle cerebral effect that gave it a Cannabis Cup first prize in 1995 (Hydro Cup) and again (with this new and improved version) in 2000 (Seed Company Sativa Cup)! Without a doubt the choice for connoisseur stash.
Type: sativa
Indoor clone grow time: 1 - 5 days
Indoor flowering time: 70 -90 days
Indoor yield: 300- 500 grams/m2
Outside/ Greenhouse harvest time; November

Back
Top Bottom