CalMag in my water

I've just put the first seed in hot water 5 minutes ago

Seven more minutes to... seed soup?

For the sake of the unborn, I hope that "hot" in this instance translates to "ever so slightly above room temperature, if you're not 85 or living in the Sahara." ;)

Do any of you have experience with this strain?

The real-deal Serious Seeds original AK47 was like a velvet-wrapped hammer (lightweights - and, probably, more than one Head from Way Back - referred to it as a one-hit wonder). Hopefully, that breeder's automatic version of... that breeder''s version of the strain will be something close. Good luck with your grow!

Seven more minutes to... seed soup?

For the sake of the unborn, I hope that "hot" in this instance translates to "ever so slightly above room temperature, if you're not 85 or living in the Sahara." ;)
Uhm, it wasn't boiling, but it was definitely much more hotter than room temperature :oops:
It's in a very small cup, already dropped to room temp, I hope I didn't cooked it.

I first put it in quite cold water, then it sank immediately as I dropped it in the water, googled sinking, then I saw it should be put into warm water, that's when I refilled the cup. Now it's floating, god, I hope everything's alright. o_O

Back
Top Bottom