Can 1 light do it all?

akaman, you're being to paranoid brother,,,first off no one at the electric company gives a rats a$$ what you are doing until you don't pay the bill...otherwise every time someone decided to do home renovations the man would be knocking at your door! Second, look for ways to offset your usage if you can't afford the extra hydro...every bulb you change to cfl will save you 80 watts everytime you use it...turn the thermometer down on your water heater.hand wash you dishes. hang your clothes to dry outside or inside.

LED's are only the answer right now if your growing in a shoe box and there's nothing else available due to their costs...it's more economical to use fluro's with just as good a harvest.

The other thing is you are being to naive and listening to the wrong stuff man. There's no way they can search your house because of a joint. they need a warrant still and no judge will grant one solely on that.

Lastly..footprint of your lights...this is another misconception of people do to holywoods portrail of FLIR cameras. They cannot see through anything and even have a hard time seeing though fog. Cops and those that sell grow equipment would like you to think that they can point the thing at your house and see your lights but that's all true. They detect heat so that if your exhausting your grow room out, that area will come out red on the camera. But they are not xray cameras. Good luck brother and even if things are that bad where you are remember they'll fry you regardless of how big or small you are, so go big brother!

This........Cops and those that sell grow equipment would like you to think that they can point the thing at your house and see your lights but that's all true. should say that's NOT TRUE! sorry

"dumchit." Thx TorturedSoul for giving me that list because i found a few dumb things i was about to do. you should definately sticky that, very useful info! I also saw that review grow and was impressed but that's lettuce....! I think i'm going to read up so more on flouros and cfl's before i make any moves. Thx for the informative and enlightening reply. Highest regards:thanks:

i think if you post multiple times, people only get notified of the first one... and if it wasnt addressed to them... ignored?

i am not familiar with that particular light, but i'd imagine you could go whole cycle with it, people have been getting similar grams per watt using LED compared to HID lights, so figure anywhere between .25-1.0 grams per watt and if procyon is 100w then you will yield between 25-100 grams depending on how things go, your strain, your skill/luck, etc...

Thz bizz, i think Led's have a way to go it's just that they seem to have all the elements u need to grow, no heat , low electric bills etc. I'll have to wait til they perfect it and bring down the cost tho cause $6oo is alot of money if it aint gonna do the whol job.:smokin:

akaman, you're being to paranoid brother,,, Thx for the reply ledtester, you're absolutely correct in that assumption lol, I'm off the charts paranoid mainly because i just moved here and don't no anything about the area,the neighbors...ppl can be very funny acting to new ppl moving in. Plus i have a large family that i don't want to burden with any trouble with the law.Also i did change every bulb in the house to cfl's, so in assuming you're correct about the savings i should be able to run a 400 watt system with no worries about a higher electric bill. Now all i gotta do is read up on flouros and cfl's and make a decision on which way to grow. Thx bro much appreciated:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom