Can anyone give me advice as I'm unsure

Wes5812151114

420 Member
Hi guys i need a little help??

the other day i had a power cut but it only lasted 20mins my light was on but the power cut turned every thing off for the 20mins and 2days later a maiden full off cloths fell into my socket nocking off the switch my light comes on at 7 and at 7.30 i noticed the switch was off i emediantly turned it on then 3 hours later the same happend again and the light was off for about 10mins ive turned the switch back on and moved that f@#king maiden to prevent it happening again.

Im currently in my 4th week off flower and im growing WHITE WIDOW CROSS BRED WITH CALLIE ORANGE, WEDDING CAKE and PURPLE KUSH.

So what im asking for help with is,
Will this mess my grow or should i just keep on eye on my girls? See how they go

Hi guys i need a little help??

the other day i had a power cut but it only lasted 20mins my light was on but the power cut turned every thing off for the 20mins and 2days later a maiden full off cloths fell into my socket nocking off the switch my light comes on at 7 and at 7.30 i noticed the switch was off i emediantly turned it on then 3 hours later the same happend again and the light was off for about 10mins ive turned the switch back on and moved that f@#king maiden to prevent it happening again.

Im currently in my 4th week off flower and im growing WHITE WIDOW CROSS BRED WITH CALLIE ORANGE, WEDDING CAKE and PURPLE KUSH.

So what im asking for help with is,
Will this mess my grow or should i just keep on eye on my girls? See how they go
Hello @Wes5812151114 hope you are well.
Extra darkness hrs won't screw up your ladies ,don't worry.
Its only a problem if the 12 hrs of darkness gets broken by light.
Just keep on trucking at 12 / 12 ladies will be fine.
Bill

Cheers bill i was so unsure its only my 3rd time growing and i never had this problem before so thanks buddy
Glad to help my friend.
Any time you need just throw this into a post ( @Bill284 )
And ill come running. :thumb:
Do you have a journal on the go. Forgive me my memory is seriously shot.
If so tag me and I'll follow.
Happy growing.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom