Can clones be taken in FLower?

prosmoke

I wanted to know if i could take clones in flower.

I hear that youcan take clones up to two weeks in

one grower dosnt even keep mothers.... he just clips one clone off of each plant about two weeks into flower and thats where he gets the next cycle

yes mate put them into 12/12 at any time as long as they have developed a good root system but also i think the longer you veg the bigger the plant will grow resulting in a bigger yeild

I wanted to know if i could take clones in flower.

I hear that youcan take clones up to two weeks in

one grower dosnt even keep mothers.... he just clips one clone off of each plant about two weeks into flower and thats where he gets the next cycle
Yes u can. Here's an excerpt from The Marijauna Horticulture indoor/outdoor Medical Grower's Bible By Joge Cervantes "You can clone your favorite flowering plant, but it is difficult. Clones take longer to root and results are not always best. Powerful flowering hormones must be reversed, and rooting hormone signals must be sent. Now is the time to give plants 24 hours of light" (Cervantes 45). I feel that its best to have a mother and take clones from her. If u continue to clone clones generation after generation, I'm told that the plant will not perform optimally or as its ancestry did. Hope this helps some.

Back
Top Bottom