Mom producing hermie clones- flower or not?

go green

Hey everybody, I have quite the issue going on at the moment...

I have been cloning a mother for a while now, and getting things ready to flower. I have two of these said clones in flower about 6 weeks in now from 12/12...showing signs of 'nanas' in a few places.

My question is, since there are two of these ladies showing the same issue, and also one in a smaller dixie cup, which is the same age, does this mean they will all be hermies?

If so, can I just flower them all out right now and still be ahead nug wise? I hate to just chop them...i have no other crop to worry about pollination issues.

What should I do guys? Finish them? Or just scrap them all? THe mother is HUGE there are three others that just began 12/12 a couple weeks ago, and there are 7 clones....see the waste it would be?

What would you do? What should I do?

:thanks::thanks::peace:

-GO Green

I would personally let em grow but that's just me, it's all experience in the end. :peace:

I read that somewhere else.."it's all experience in the end..." and that really stuck with me.

Thanks for your input free2. +rep.

Anybody else?

-Go

I would personally let em grow but that's just me, it's all experience in the end. :peace:

+1 on that.

I would also flower out the mother and then find something you like with more stable genetics and no Fem seeds.

I would also not use any of the seeds you get from these hermies as you will just be growing more hermies that could mess up future grows.

You're going to need to do some research to find a good, stable, in-bred line for your next mother.

DD

That droopy. +rep to you.

How does one go about choosing genetics for a mother? I was going to get some mandala seeds, and make my own breeds with their genetic lineup.

Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated!!

-Go

That droopy. +rep to you.

How does one go about choosing genetics for a mother? I was going to get some mandala seeds, and make my own breeds with their genetic lineup.

Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated!!

-Go

LOL I was going to suggest Mandala because of their extensive use of landrace genetics.

Good choice and they are cheap enough for you to do exactly what you are thinking of.

DD

How could you know they're hermies? They won't show hermie traits till you put them in flower unless this is an autoflower strain

They have been there bro...6 weeks in...I thought I added that...scope it.

Thanks DD! I shall continue my endeavor. I am finishing all the mum and clones. Screw it!

Thanks bro.

-GO

Back
Top Bottom