Can I pick your brain?

Heck, you can even look at it as you're saving money! I used to spend $150/month on bud which isn't a lot compared to some people. I actually gave it up a little over a year ago because it was becoming too much a strain on the budget. But then legalization passed in my state and I figured a $500-$600 investment now will pay for itself in 3 or 4 months. And I read that a lot of strains can produce up to 4 oz per plant. If I get half that, that's 12 oz per grow which will keep me stocked for well over a year. That's money in the bank as far as I'm concerned. The hard part, though, is I'm still not smoking now. I vowed I wouldn't start back up again until my girls are ready. It is SOOOOO HARD to watch them growing up and not be able to reap the rewards yet. In the end my patience will make it that much sweeter though!
Hi I've not been following this thread to much so sorry if I'm stating the obvious but if your doing your own stash it's a good idea to do several strains as you want the diversity but remember Sativas grow faster and taller but take longer to finish whereas Indica is short and stocky and easier to grow. The height difference is important to take in to account. Hope to see your journal soon Good luck! :)

Jari

Back
Top Bottom