First grow on first week tell me how it looks

NoLimit

First week done feels like forever honestly. I know I overwatered on day 3 but I think it's recovered how does it look?

420-magazine-mobile661515299.jpg
420-magazine-mobile438585261.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Fine mate. Its a great idea to let the grow medium dry out a little between waters. This allows the roots to grow vigorously looking for water. Bigger roots bigger plants.
But thats fine mate

THE GREEN RACER.

First week done feels like forever honestly. I know I overwatered on day 3 but I think it's recovered how does it look?

Looking good. One thing I noticed is that you said you over watered on one day... that can't happen without trying to over water. You want to water until the soil can't hold any more water, then let it dry out completely before watering again. You should get a small amount out of the bottom of the pot. Many people say 10% of the watering should be runoff. I do just enough that I can check the pH of the runoff, but that's really not necessary. Just water with pHed water, 6.2-6.8 is good.

It will depend on temperature, humidity, and airflow... but a plant that size in a cup that size can probably go close to a week between waterings. To help you get a feel for it, I suggest filling another cup with dry dirt and watering the plant when the cup weighs what the dry dirt cup weighs.

Looks good. I know it feels like forever but as she starts adding leafs the more light e n ergy she can put to work. Just dont get in a hurry. Things will speed up as she gains leafs. Wont be long and she will be adding an inch or 2 per day.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom