can someone please tell me if my weed plant growing normal?

nekmeow

Im a second time grower first grew some lemon haze auto and grew pretty nice was happy with the results and now im trying to growsome bluetooth auto strain and it has grown in a way that worries if my plant is ok. Any opinions? Thanks ppl

16032437370_4693a80f84_k.jpg

Im a second time grower first grew some lemon haze auto and grew pretty nice was happy with the results and now im trying to growsome bluetooth auto strain and it has grown in a way that worries if my plant is ok. Any opinions? Thanks ppl[/QUOTE]

Looks fine. Only water once completely dry. Also check out the thread on how to upload pics. You will get more replies to your questions

it needs some mag but other then that it looks ok your internode structure is spaced out a but but that could just be the strain also....Stay Smoked Out 4 Life

ps: watch that black plastic in the background black like to cause nasty stuff to happen besides making your grow even hotter

1422396753092.jpg
this is the progress on my plant, i was just worrying more than just being patient. thanks for answering my post:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom