Can someone tell me if I have an issue here?

R3dt34rz

Looking at my current grow it sort of appears like I have a little heat stress. Plants were about 15 inches from light, but I have since moved the light up to about 20 inches. Light is an aircooled SS Blockbuster 6 with 600 watt HPS, solistek ballast in a 4x4 Secret Jardin DR120. Temps average about 70 lights off and about 78-80 lights on with about 50-60 humidity.

This is my 1st grow so Im just trying to make sure I'm on the right track. I've only been watering up to this point, since plants are in FFOF soil. PH 6.3-6.5 and only adding voodoo juice/B-52 from Advanced. If there's any other things to consider let me know.

IMG_147720.JPG

IMG_147624.JPG

IMG_147826.JPG

15'' is quite close for a 600w HID on seedling.
Try raising the light and then, as they grow, gradually move it closer to the canopy.
Otherwise it could be over/under watering, but I'm pretty sure it's light/heat stress.

Happy growing :Namaste:

Current water schedule is at 3-4 days as needed at about 1 gal per plant until run off. I also relocated the cool water humidifier near the fan so it can assist with blowing the mist toward the plants .

You can see the leaf curl,, I think you should be around two feet this early on. You might even want to back off on the nutes,, that soil can feed a plant a month or so. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom