Can you guesstimate

DaKindbuds

ok nobody can tell you the weight you'll pull in on a plant. But does anyone have an idea how much a plant this size will produce? That's a yardstick sitting on the lip of a ten gallon grow pot and she's about 3'6" tall. how much bigger are they going to get. I'm on day 35 in my flower room for my first grow and I'm hoping I'm doing alright, they look like they're growing at a normal rate.
image27073.jpg

I think you answered you question with your first sentence. There really is know way of knowing without being there in the room and being able to feel how dense the nugs are, get a better idea of the stacking, ect.

I know that's why I asked for a guess. The waiting is killing me. They are dense though, and getting bigger daily. The difference in two days is really noticeable. A family member looked in the room today and even pointed it out immediately. I've got about 7-8 Jedi Kush buds the size of golf balls already, that's a pic of the Snoops Dream

Iwitfum is it too late to cut off the really small budsites at the bottom at 35 days. I've left buds on that I thought would get bigger but they arent

I always go by the old adage, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch", but someone might be willing to throw a guess out there.

I think week 5 is too late to cut off lower bud sites. You may as well let them grow and make hash out of them since they have already set bud structure and started to put on weight at this point.

You know what you are very very right about that thanks for helping me keep in that frame of mind. I've been thinking the same way since day one just recently I've been others input let my head get a little big. I know anything can happen between now and the cured product. It's just everything even with all the set backs, has been going better than what I expected out of my first grow. Dude I know you can't tell while it's still growing, but I know this is going to be some kill. I wish I waited for a response though because I went in snipping anyways but, I only really did the Dutch Treat and my Maui because the little ones on them were basically hair, but on the snoops dream even the little ones are dense. Bro I'm a straight up weed snob. I'm unhappy most of the time leaving the dispensary. Not because their stuff is bad, but what I want is usually out of stock. My buds have no airiness to them whatsoever and I'm in awe really, after snipping those little buds my scissors were covered in resin and my fingers were sticking together. But I think I'll follow your advice and leave the rest alone. Would it be worth it to do anything with the little buds I trimmed off they are covered in trichs and it weighed out to an OZ. right after cutting

You know what you are very very right about that thanks for helping me keep in that frame of mind. I've been thinking the same way since day one just recently I've been others input let my head get a little big. I know anything can happen between now and the cured product. It's just everything even with all the set backs, has been going better than what I expected out of my first grow. Dude I know you can't tell while it's still growing, but I know this is going to be some kill. I wish I waited for a response though because I went in snipping anyways but, I only really did the Dutch Treat and my Maui because the little ones on them were basically hair, but on the snoops dream even the little ones are dense. Bro I'm a straight up weed snob. I'm unhappy most of the time leaving the dispensary. Not because their stuff is bad, but what I want is usually out of stock. My buds have no airiness to them whatsoever and I'm in awe really, after snipping those little buds my scissors were covered in resin and my fingers were sticking together. But I think I'll follow your advice and leave the rest alone. Would it be worth it to do anything with the little buds I trimmed off they are covered in trichs and it weighed out to an OZ. right after cutting

Sure make hash out of them or butter or tincture. Don't expect a very couchlocky high though. It will probably be more cerebral if anything. I bet you'll have 8 or 9 grams once that oz dries.

Thanks for the idea for the hash I looked up easy hash and did an iso wash. It came out better than I expected, and I wound up with a gram. Pretty easy, the high is very cerebral like you said with a hint of body high. I keep finding myself spacing out. Thanks again

Awesome! Glad it didn't go to waste. That's a pretty decent yield too for early cut buds.

They weren't buds really I think I let my Dutch Treat get too overgrown and there were a lot of little tufts of hair with a leaf or two. They hadn't started to create bud structure yet. I did the Maui right after the Dutch but when I got to the Snoops Dream even the little buds felt solid so I decided to leave them alone. Took a smoke break and looked at the computer, and got your message, pretty smart huh? Ask a question and then don't even wait for a response. Well you live and you learn. That hash kept me good for a full 24 hours and I even gave 1/3 away. It was nice while it lasted, but no more previews. Have to wait until harvest. Since I don't have the exact flowering days for my strains what indicators can I look for that its time to flush? I'm going to be using Final Phase, any advice?
image27116.jpg

the hairbuds were cut from her mostly

Back
Top Bottom