Can you tell which seed is male or female?

Here's my explanation - All seeds have have the potential to be either male or female, they choose their sex based on nutrition, environment, and stress.., if you give your plants all the right stuff, under decent conditions without to much stress, than you can definitely influence the seed to be a female. And as for the shape that's just a indicater that it's a healthy seed.

The whole MF argument is insane, these fem seeds are just seeds that have been bred over several generations and they have shown to produce females under most conditions.

Here's my explanation - All seeds have have the potential to be either male or female, they choose their sex based on nutrition, environment, and stress.., if you give your plants all the right stuff, under decent conditions without to much stress, than you can definitely influence the seed to be a female. And as for the shape that's just a indicater that it's a healthy seed.
Two things...
First, if it were this simple, we would all know the tricks and there would rarely be male plants.
Second, you are denying everything science has learned about DNA and declaring that this plant is the one exception to the rule. Color me skeptical until someone can show us how to get to 80% female or better using the methods you postulate.

Back
Top Bottom