Is it Male or Female ?

Wulves

Sorry I should have included this in my past post
But this is an Unknown strain found seed in potting soil bag.
Opinions male or female can anyone tell yet ?
I'm looking at it and I can't figure out in the photo do you see a pollen sack up top ?

Attachments

• 20190319_081426.jpg
    20190319_081426.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 185
Is that the same seed as the other thread about something found in soil? If so the fact that it was and it popped make it not really matter. Some things are cool no matter what the outcome. t is too early to tell on anything yet. If it is a Auto then it will show sex on its own. My guess it is a photo strain. Could be from hemp. It could even be a good strain from a compost pile. Re-pot and give it time to live before you risk having to kill it

Yes it is the same thread .
The Unknown seed , lol.
I feel the same way, it's a gift no matter which way you look at it.
Funny now every ounce of potting soil I use from that bag I'm looking for another. Lol
Thanks have a beautiful day. :peace:

Have you spent any time trying to figure out how the hell it got in there? Mostly where the soil was packaged and made. I am real curious how it turns out.

Have you spent any time trying to figure out how the hell it got in there? Mostly where the soil was packaged and made. I am real curious how it turns out.
It's a very popular soil from Cali.
Named after a amphibious animal. So kinda explains it .
Lol
I'll keep posting on progress in a couple weeks. Thanks.:peace:

need better pics, if its automatic then it will sex between the nodes around week 3/4 , if its not auto you need to put it under 12/12 light dark , then after ten days to 3 weeks it will show its sex
I managed to LST it without snapping this one.
Here are some photos I only tied it out 3 days ago and the progress is bushy and strong. It's not discolored it's the lighting. :peace:

Attachments

• 20190323_134417.jpg
    20190323_134417.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 184
  • 20190323_134356.jpg
    20190323_134356.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 188
I managed to LST it without snapping this one.
Here are some photos I only tied it out 3 days ago and the progress is bushy and strong. It's not discolored it's the lighting. :peace:
Ok now that I did LST on this Unknown orgin plant, it's grown over the other exposed area as you can see.
I don't know where to go from here with the LST.
It's to small to grab another branch to open it up further.
Advice ?
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom