Canada and the death of SoG

It's a no win situation for anyone. They legalize it like co and prices drop to stupid levels because everyone and there dog is growing, or it's illegal or it's government run and a couple barring shades Inbetween. I know I pushed my limit in Colorado a few times

Well when the federal election hits i'm voting for Justin Trudeau I feel he is the one to bring change to the current marijuana laws whereas the conservatives led by that tyrant stephen harper built a private prison and is against any kind of decrminilization of marijuana

We as Canadians are an apathetic bunch.
Our beloved plant is an accepted form of pain relief... "sort of"
Some doctors hold it in low regard, others in high regard.
The general public looms to the leader to lead, well, cash is king and stomp the patient .
Hello harper.
Yes hurry up elections!
Anyone but the omnibus bill man :peace:

I understand ascendeds views and I registered with hopes of a better government.
Anyone csn apply to become a commercial grower, the quality control guidelines are as far as I can see nonexistent at this time and the costs to operate are far above what I can achieve.
Prairie plant systems is one the first legal suppliers in Canada.
They held the Initial contract in the flin flon mine years ago. Their connection to the government im sure made things very easym..

Back
Top Bottom