Canada Coffee shops and such

HappyOneHit

I've been hearing about Canadian coffee shops that legally sell marijuana. I'm just curious as to the validity of this, because I've contemplated moving to Canada a few times, but definatly would visit if this were true. Anyone got info?

Cannabis is illegal in Canada.

At one point in time there were a couple of "pot-friendly" establishments, but they just provided a bong and a nice environment, the cannabis had to be brought by the patron. These establishments have all been shut down.

There are compassion clubs or "dispensaries" (much like the ones in California )when one can obtain high quality cannabis for a reasonble price, but you have to have a physician's recommendation.

If you do move to Canada you'll find cannabis is more abundant and cheaper, but you'll still have to find a realiable connection if you move down here.

I hope this provided some clarity.

That helps out a lot, I figured I'd have to find a relible connect, I was just curious as to what the situation was since I've been hearing quite a bit about it.

katiecoolady said:
being one of the lucky ones with a compasion card, i love canadian pot!!!!
Most of the stuff I smoke is from Canada, so I love it too:bongrip:

one of the biggest dealers in my town owns a coffee shop, soo if u ever need weed u just go the Cafe.... i mean tim hortens

tim hortens is the starbux of canada, he was a professional hocky player back in the day.. now ur not a town unless u have a tim hortens PERTY GOOD

spidymaxxx said:
tim hortens is the starbux of canada, he was a professional hocky player back in the day.. now ur not a town unless u have a tim hortens PERTY GOOD
Tim Hortens is abundant in O"high"uh .......But I don't like coffee enough to go there :nomo: .....:smokin:

HappyOneHit said:
I've been hearing about Canadian coffee shops that legally sell marijuana. I'm just curious as to the validity of this, because I've contemplated moving to Canada a few times, but definatly would visit if this were true. Anyone got info?

idk aboot (haha) coffeshops but when i styed there for a month I had weed delivered to me all the fckin time very easily very cheap and very good shit. if you dont mind the cold months GO!

im sure if you went to a head shop or cannibis coffee shop and didnt look susipious (as in a cop) and ask the owner "where the buds at" he would more than gladly point you in the direction of a hook up

In Vancouver there is still a pot-friendly establishment. Starting in late afternoon until close, the Blunt Brothers allows smoking weed but you got to bring your own. Their is a headshop and cafe and sitting area all in one, I highly recomend checking it out if in Vancouver.

Back
Top Bottom