Canadian Weed Smoker!

In BC, you can have less than 30grams and it's not a crime. But if you have more, you can be charged with 'intent to traffic' and you might get a slap on the wrist. Plus, they can take your stash.

So I never break the law. I always have less than an ounce.

that is a federal law for the 30g misdemeanour and if you say the leafs suck which I totally agree you have got to admit that Vancouver Canucks suck just as hard and what was that comment about the raptors (again not a fan) but look at those amazing Vancouver Grizzlies or is it Nashville grizzlies now? I've lived in both places and found Vancouver to have a very serious problem with immigration that place is swarming with non-english speaking Asians and Hindus who have totally wrecked that beautiful city. I've lived both places and deep down Toronto might have the edge. they don't have half the junkie rate and even though Toronto has a pretty bad immigrant problem, van cities is ten times worse for off the boat NON-ENGLISH speaking immigrants. but both being Canadian Cities I'd choose them over any American city hands down! Plus we've got a handful of pot cafés between Vancouver and the lower mainland and southern Ontario from Toronto to London. Also have a better education and health system by far.

It's the Memphis Grizzlies and we don't need those bitches.... alright, it did hurt to lose the Grizzlies. Especially hard watching them becoming play off contenders in Memphis.
As for the Canucks, I'd bet the barn on their next game. Monday against the Ducks. Canucks can Slaughter ducks. But the Brian Burke factor is interesting. He made Vancouver a contender. Now he's turned Aneheim around. He's a great GM.
Anyway, Leafs suck, Raptors suck, Jays really fucking suck.

Hellz yeah Ottaw kicks ass! Heatley, Spezza, Alfi, that lines gold. Plus Chara and Redden on the blue. And they got the DOMINATOR. They might go all the way this year.

It's like night & day between eastern Canada where I'm from & NYC where I am now.

I've never seen hash in NYC ever, but the weed's always been strong. In eastern Canada the weed is generally weak, with lots of seeds, but lots of hash that comes in from entirely different middle eastern & european sources.

I'll have to get some hash next time in Canada, it's been too long & i'm getting nolstalgic..:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom