Canna Cheesecake Anyone?

rantsflower

Delicious! I am a medical user and have a script in northern cali. I suffer from arthritis. My husband is my caretaker. We make oil using Rick Simpson's recipe. Go here to watch to Rick Simpson's story: Run from the Cure and learn about cures for cancer, how to make this oil and all of the medicinal benefits. I use it for pain and the mobility issues I suffer from. Plain and simply, this oil works.

Anyway, on with the cheesecake! When we make this oil, there is alot of oil residue left behind on all of the instruments used to make the oil. Sticky! We take two sticks of real butter and melt it at a low heat in the same pot used to cook the oil. This butter is essentially hash butter. A regular no cook Jello strawberry cheesecake mix is used. It's a package thing with 3 steps. A bag of graham cracker crumbs is mixed with 2 tablespoons of butter. Use the hash butter for this portion of the recipe. It calls for 1 and 1/2 cups milk for the second package mix. Continue to follow package directions for strawberry cheesecake. Since the hash butter is in the graham cracker crust, you get all of the useful, delicious, mind blowing benefits there, with no odd textures in your cheesecake. This is sooo good and seriously potent. Fantabulous for just before bed. You'll sleep blissfully!

Back
Top Bottom